News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for milliemarch

milliemarch Profile Photo
Member Name: milliemarch
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Favorite Song in each of the CURRENT Broadway shows?
 Nov 20 2007, 02:56:59 PM
A Catered Affair-N/A, but I'm sure whatever Leslie Kritzer
A Chorus Line- Dance Ten;Looks Three
Ave Q- There's A Fine, Fine Line
Chicago- Me and My Baby or Cell Block Tango
Curtains- Show People
Dr S...Grinch Stole Christmas- N/A
Grease- There Are Worse Things I could Do
Hairspray- Mama I'm A Big Girl Now
In The Heights- N/A
Jersey Boys- Oh What A Night
Legally Blonde- So Much Better
Les Miserables- On My Own
Mamma Mia- Winner Takes it All
Mary

re: Group Girl Songs?!
 Jul 24 2007, 05:52:19 PM
I'm a Woman-Smokey Joe's Cafe
My Body-The Life

re: Alice Workshop
 Jul 23 2007, 05:53:15 PM
haha no problem, it's always hard to tell how people mean things they say on here, most people on here are so negative and bitter. Thanks for the good luck!
 Jul 23 2007, 04:04:57 PM
We are both afffiliated because the first workshop was done here at Broadway Theatre Project with the apprentices participating in the cast. It's not a secret in the fact that no one can know about it, it's just our "secret" as in we're the only people who have seen it so far...
 Jul 20 2007, 12:06:35 PM
This is an adaotation of "Alice in Wonderland" the title is not set in stone, but I think it's clever because in this story Alice ISN'T in Wonderland. Wonderland is in trouble and so this 6th-ish generation Alice has to save the day. There are way more plot complications that spice it up, but it's still in the works and it's our secret tehehe
 Jul 19 2007, 11:48:15 PM
Come on guys, really?!?! Frank is an amazing writer and he is ENGAGED to Brandi and has the right to write songs for the woman he loves! If you were engaged to him you know damn well you would want him to write a part in his show for you!

Anyway, yes, Brandi was singing Alice, but it is like a 6th Generation Alice, older and with a daughter named Chloe. It's sorta of our secret, since the first read thru and workshop was here, but it's going to be awesome so definately look for it on Broadway within the next year or two.

<3

Alice Workshop
 Jul 19 2007, 10:43:23 PM
Hey Everyone!
I'm at Broadway Theatre Project, and today we got to watch Frank Wildhorn's new musical Alice be workshopped. I unfortunately wasn't chosen to be a part of the workshop, but it was pretty awesome to watch fellow students participate as well as Brandi Burkhardt. The four numbers we got to watch were really awesome, very different. The musical is not at all what one would expect, with a hip hop number and salsa-ish number. Of course this was just a workshop, but it was amazing.

BTP advice
 Jul 6 2007, 12:23:18 AM
Hey everyone! I'm not trying to bother you, but I posted this on the student board and didn't get much input, so I was hoping someone on this board could help me?

I'm going the BTP on Sunday, and want to take this monologue for the acting classes, but it's really long. Can someone advise me on where to cut it?

KELLY: "Did you ever wake up and know it was gonna be your day? I did. Today. First time. I woke up five minutes before my alarm went off. The sun was shining, the birds

re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Jun 21 2007, 04:13:28 PM
I wrote to all the females except for Lauren in SA in January and only Lilli Cooper responded
80s hair
 Jun 27 2006, 05:23:29 PM
Hey everybody!
I was just wondering what I could do to get a look a lot like Amy Spanger's in The Wedding Singer. I'm in Leader of the Pack this summer and for the final songs, our director wants us very 1980s, and I would love to have my hair like Amy's. I know it may be hard to copy since she probably wears a wig in the show. Thanks!

Lori

re: Hilarious Comments Overheard By Tourists and Audience Members
 Jun 16 2006, 11:18:45 AM
One time when we were walking by the Winter Garden Theatre I heard this conversation:
elderly woman 1: What's Mamma Mia about
elderly woman 2: an Italian family dealing with poverty...it's supposed to be wonderful.

re: What show are YOU currently working on?
 Apr 17 2006, 12:56:11 AM
About to start rehearsals for "Leader of the Pack" in which I am Patty/female ensembler member. I'm thrilled about the show even though I know close to nothing about it!
re: Harry Connick Jr. Question
 Apr 17 2006, 12:53:37 AM
When I saw it this past Wednesday night, Kelli came out, was very nice about taking pictures, then went back inside. As for Harry, we were told that taking pictures OF him was not allowed...why is that? I would understand not taking pictures with him, but why not of him?
My First Reviews
 Apr 15 2006, 02:51:18 PM
Hey everyone! I've never reviewed a show on the board before, but I thought I would try it out. My reviews aren't going to be anything like the great, in depth reviews most people post, but I just thought it would help to have another opinion for those trying to decide what shows to see or something.

"I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change"- I know this is an old one that a lot of people have seen, but it was my first time seeing it. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've had the cd for a coupl

I love you because/Drowsy Chaperone help?
 Apr 1 2006, 10:51:30 PM
Hi everybody!
I have a question. I'm seeing 'I Love You Because" on a tuesday night and Drowsy Chaperone on a Wednesday matinee. I was wondering if anyone knew if Sutton would be coming out after the matinee b/c she didn't when I saw a Little Women matinee. My other question is would I be able to make it to the Marquis stage door after "I love you because" on the tuesday night?

re: CABARET in Raleigh with Deborah Gibson...anyone going?
 Feb 25 2006, 06:35:09 PM
I am going to see this Sunday matinee(tomorrow). I'm very excited!
Leader of the Pack???
 Feb 21 2006, 04:51:35 PM
Hi everyone!
I just found out a local theatre is doing Leader of the Pack this summer, and plan on auditioning for it, but I would like to buy the cast recording and can't find it. Is there even one available?? Thanks.

re: Katie Webber
 Jan 22 2006, 12:46:04 PM
I don't watch American Idol or anything, but I met her at the stage door in December and she was really sweet. When I asked for her autograph she said "sure, but I'm not anyone important". It was cute.
re: The New Kate Monster
 Jan 16 2006, 01:50:42 AM
I saw her on her 2nd night as Kate Monster and she was SO adorable. I sent her a fan letter and she sent me an email back on Friday and it was very sweet and she told me I was her first fan letter! yay.
re: Little Women Tour- Charlotte- 1/7
 Jan 9 2006, 11:47:19 AM
I saw the Saturday matinee in Charlotte, and Julie was in the program and went on as Amy. Though I found her too tall to play Amy, I thought she was the strongest out of the 4 girls. Maureen Mcgovern was amazing, I found Kate Fisher to be pretty disapointing as with the girls who played Meg and Beth, but that's just my personal opinion.

Had I not seen it on Broadway and when it was at Duke, maybe I would have liked this cast better.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You