News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Kruth1

Member Name: Kruth1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lazarus
 Aug 21 2020, 06:11:01 PM
I started as an intern at NYTW two weeks before the show closed and managed to see it on closing night sitting on a stool at the back of the house. I’m not a big Ivo fan and didnt know much about Bowie at the time and so I was thoroughly confused the entire time. The actors were all great with the material they were given though. I remember being impressed with Krystina Alabado and am happy to see her star keep rising
Lazarus
 Aug 21 2020, 06:10:55 PM
I started as an intern at NYTW two weeks before the show closed and managed to see it on closing night sitting on a stool at the back of the house. I’m not a big Ivo fan and didnt know much about Bowie at the time and so I was thoroughly confused the entire time. The actors were all great with the material they were given though. I remember being impressed with Krystina Alabado and am happy to see her star keep rising
Where will theatre reopen in the country first?
 Jun 16 2020, 05:01:53 PM
Gammage in Tempe, Arizona sent out updated info to season ticket holders today. Hadestown will be rescheduled to 2022. The Bands Visit and Mean Girls are also rescheduled to next summer. They still show the Hamilton tour coming this October and Oklahoma in December.

Arizona is one of the worst states right now so I don’t see any tours actually coming here for a while. I wish they would just cancel the first half of the season already instead of keeping hopes up

Telecharge down?
 Dec 3 2019, 10:38:45 PM
I tried about 2 hours ago and had the same issue. Haven’t gone back on since so don’t know if it’s back up
Hadestown Tour
 Aug 13 2019, 06:58:46 PM
Tempe was listed as one of the cities in year 1 as well! So excited to see it at ASU Gammage. I’m also interested to see what they end up doing about the lift
Best/worst stage door experience?
 Aug 6 2019, 01:10:58 AM
I’ve had a lot of great stage door experiences but I want to give two actors that went above and beyond when they really didn’t need to. Both times with not great weather.

Daniel Radcliffe in Lifespan of a Fact. Took his time chatting with everyone even though it was raining. Very gracious even with people that only wanted to talk about Harry Potter. Took people’s cameras and took the selfies for them to make sure they turned out well.

Also Lea Salonga in Allegiance. I saw the

Having trouble getting 1 ticket for Hadestown in Ticketmaster
 Jul 10 2019, 05:40:22 PM
Thanks for posting this! I’m having the same issue with Moulin Rouge table seating, will try this number now
New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
 May 26 2019, 02:46:01 AM
Anyone else see Jordan Fisher tweeting Dancing Through Life lyrics a few days ago? Last time he was tweeting song lyrics like this was for Hamilton and then they announced him joining the cast. I’d be happy with him as Fiyero
2019-2020 Touring Season
 Feb 14 2019, 10:03:13 AM

MTH85 said: "Phoenix's 2019/2020 season: Bandstand (Dec 6-8), Finding Neverland (Jan 10-12), SpongeBob (Jan 31-Feb 2), and The Illusionists (Mar 27-29). The ATG venues that have announced so farhave been telling me that there will be a season add-on/swap announced later."

Which theater in Phoenix are you talking about? I’ve been waiting to hear about ASU Gammage but they’re supposed to announce Mar

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Jan 2 2019, 10:42:35 AM

SEAN P HENNIGAN said: "Kruth1 said: "SEAN P HENNIGAN said: "In Phoenix, (Tempe actually, at Gammage Auditorium) the schedule is generally introduced aroundEaster.

I would love to have DEH back this coming season, but maybe it will skip a year since it was just here. On the other hand it did breaka record for immediate sellout here so it would be tempting to send it back soon.
"

Gammage is announcing March 11th. I got a save

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Jan 2 2019, 09:55:01 AM

SEAN P HENNIGAN said: "In Phoenix, (Tempe actually, at Gammage Auditorium) the schedule is generally introduced aroundEaster.

I would love to have DEH back this coming season, but maybe it will skip a year since it was just here. On the other hand it did breaka record for immediate sellout here so it would be tempting to send it back soon.
"

Gammage is announcing March 11th. I got a save the date but an actual invitation to the announce event

2019-2020 Touring Season
 Dec 13 2018, 01:10:54 PM
Anyone heard any tour rumors for Phoenix, AZ? I go to the season announce event every year in March but would love to have an idea of what we’re getting earlier
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You