News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JSilver3

Member Name: JSilver3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TKAM Rush
 Jun 16 2019, 06:29:02 PM

Hello theatre fans,

Has anybody attempted to rush To Kill a Mockingbird? I'd like to take my mom to see it. We have been trying for months to get tickets and I know there is a rush. Is it worth trying?

HADESTOWN Previews
 Mar 24 2019, 10:09:44 PM

"Seating question for those who have seen it - how bad does the first row look? Row C is the first row available, and pricing is lower, no doubt due to being TOO close. But sometimes I enjoy this - as a shortie, it's still better odds that I can see than virtually any other Orchestra seat someone might sit in front of me. But sometimes the stage is too high, and first row really is the worst. Other times, the stage is low and first row is a total experience.

The stagin

Ferryman Ticket 12/28
 Dec 28 2018, 03:11:43 PM

Hello theatre lovers!

I know this is very late but I have an extra ticket for tonights performance of The Ferryman. It is Mezzanine Row K Seat 9 or 11 for $50. If anybody would be interested, please reply to this post and I'll get in touch with you immediately. I know it's late but I don't want this seat to go to waste (plus meeting new friends would be nice). 

Thank You

The Ferryman Rush
 Dec 16 2018, 04:38:40 PM

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone has happened to do the rush for The Ferryman. I am trying to see it this Wednesday (12/19, 1:00) and I want to know how the process was/where the seats were located. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You