News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Anna Marie LaChance

Member Name: Anna Marie LaChance
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

December 2019 Exchange
 Dec 21 2018, 10:07:28 AM

Okay, this may be a shot in the dark but: I have two tickets to Hamilton at the Bushnell for the 7 pm show on Sunday 12/23. I was given them very recently as a gift. Trouble is, I had already made plans that night with a friend who traveled a long way to see me and the other person I planned to bring. So if anybody has two tickets for another showing--pretty much ANY other showing--of Hamilton at the Bushnell, and would be fine with seeing it Sunday night (in Orchestra D, I might add; these are fantastic seats), PLEASE PLEASE message me for a trade!!! I would even be fine taking cheaper seats, these tickets were given as a gift so I'm not even trying to make a profit, we just want to see both the show AND our friend. <3

TL;DR - I own 2 tickets for 12/23 7pm show, Orchestra D Row N, will trade for literally any other showing, no charge. DM me for an exchange!

December 2019 Exchange
 Dec 17 2018, 11:23:13 AM

Hey all, I have two tickets for the 12/23 7:00 pm show that I'm interested in exchanging for a later date, or even the 1 pm that day. These are Orchestra D seats and all I need to do is get 2 tickets to any other future Hamilton show at the Bushnell in Hartford, CT (preferably equivalent-value seats but we'll honestly take what we can get). So if you want to see Hamilton next Sunday instead of your current time, please help a gal out!! Thanks!  

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You