News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for anybodyelse

anybodyelse Profile Photo
Member Name: anybodyelse
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: closing performance of The Producers tomorrow
 Apr 22 2007, 11:25:44 PM
I saw it today and LOVED it! Too bad it has to go, but it has had a good 6 yr run.
re: Anyone seeing
 Apr 15 2007, 10:12:20 PM
I saw it in London and it was fabulous! I look forward to seeing it here.
re: Kelli O'Hara at Carnegie Hall
 Apr 15 2007, 02:37:40 AM
Brian was a special guest! It was fantastic to see them sing together.

Okay a moderate review, but because I was like in a daze for the whole show it will be what I remember...lol.

The Pops played an opening number from Funny Girl. Afterwards Kelli came bounding onstage wearing a fabulous dark blue strapless gown. Simply elegant. She laughed and talked about the music and her love of broadway. Rob Fisher (conductor) and her are great friends and it was nice to see them tog

re: Deuce to Close in Previews?
 Apr 15 2007, 02:25:24 AM
Just got back from seeing it. 4 rows from the front on the right.

It was decent. I heard the whole lines being fed thing and it was distracting, but I tried to block it. By decent I mean the show wasn't horrible, but definitely needs some work. I felt the repetition was kinda slow. I am a huge fan of both actresses and I felt they suited the parts, but the show didn't seem to suit them.

The audience was very good and laughed and applauded a lot which seemed to help the

Apr 14 2007, 01:59:59 AM
http://www.carnegiehall.org/article/box_office/events/evt_7628.html?selecteddate=04132007
 Apr 14 2007, 01:57:20 AM
I dunno, I'm sorry. I did buy my tix last month though.
Kelli O'Hara at Carnegie Hall
 Apr 14 2007, 01:53:48 AM
Anyone else see this? It was FABULOUS! Kelli was amazing as always, the songs were perfect, Michael Bolton randomly appeared, the NY Pops are beautiful, and her dresses were fantastic!

Go Kelli!

re: Did anyone see the first preview of Deuce tonight?
 Apr 14 2007, 01:50:41 AM
I am seeing it tomorrow night and looking forward to seeing what everyone's been talking about. I am a fan of both women and I hope it's gotten a little better than you all have said.

Question...the stage door is right down the street for it right?

And I enjoyed the video:P Celeste Holm is such a cutie.

re: A stunning farewell to Kelli O'Hara in Piazza
 Dec 5 2005, 01:54:15 PM
That's too awesome. I would have bawled. I can't wait for the "Pajama Game!!"
re: LESTAT Preview Yesteray
 Dec 5 2005, 02:32:21 AM
::excitement builds::
re: Let's hear it for Kelli
 Dec 5 2005, 02:26:06 AM
I saw it twice and was kicking myself because I was seeing another show today. I love Kelli!! I can't wait for "The Pajama Game."
re: Anyone seen Hugh yet?
 Dec 5 2005, 02:24:01 AM
Hugh blonde would amuse me. I can't wait for "Lestat."
re: TRAILER PARK to close Sunday
 Dec 5 2005, 02:22:23 AM
I saw it this afternoon for a class. My initial thought was that it would suck horribly. Boy was I wrong!! I FREAKING LOVED IT!! I am so sad that today was the last show. I would have loved to see it again. Funny thing that happened to me today: I wanted to buy the Broadway Cares cd and I heard you could use a credit card. I asked one of the people selling the cds and he told me to follow him backstage. I of course freaked out. I walked in and the stars were all gathered with people.
re: Hugh Panaro and the Majestic stage door....
 Oct 7 2005, 12:20:24 AM
I miss Hugh in "Phantom" already. Why didn't they record a cast album with HIM!!!
re: Joyce Dewitt as Mama Rose
 Oct 7 2005, 12:16:33 AM
I live in Bucks. Sounds interesting. The last show I saw at TBCPH was "Kiss Me Kate" which was amazing!! I maybe seeing "Phantom" and "Dracula" there this fall.
re: The Light in the Piazza (10/4/05)
 Oct 7 2005, 12:12:19 AM
I agree with you...but wait a second...u look familiar! I was at the same show and possibly talked to you afterwards. My friend Jenn and I took pics with Victoria Clark and maybe one with you...haha. Of course I could be mistaking you.

But yeah I liked Matt much better than Aaron, although my friend did go to school with Aaron's sister.

re: Hugh Panaro as male prostitute
 Jun 21 2005, 02:17:12 AM
When I last spoke to Hugh last week he said things are still up in the air about his contract. He wants to stay in Phantom though.
re: Broadway Barks
 Jun 17 2005, 11:32:08 PM
Is this free? Is it similar to Stars In The Alley but with dogs?...if that makes sense:)
re: Linda Dano as Mame at Bucks
 Jun 15 2005, 03:07:11 AM
Wow...and to think I was planning on seeing this...I'll spend the $$ somewhere else. I prefer the movie "Auntie Mame" with Roz Russell
Broadway Producers
 Jun 15 2005, 03:02:18 AM
Hey all,

I am a college student graduating next summer. I am planning on being a producer either for film or theater. I plan on becoming a production assistant and working my way up the ranks. I was wondering if anyone had some advice and such for me. Everyone here seems to know a lot more than I do:) When I graduate I will have a degree in Communications. Now I don't have a huge bkg in theater...then again I haven't a huge bkg at all...will that hinder anything. The only theater

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You