News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lilstardrop

lilstardrop Profile Photo
Member Name: lilstardrop
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: IN the Full Monty...
 Apr 10 2005, 06:52:39 AM
That is so funny... was it a professional production?
re: A Chorus line
 Apr 8 2005, 05:42:31 PM
Thanks for your links. I am so excited about playing Connie. The character guides are a fantastic help
 Apr 8 2005, 03:58:07 AM
What is the best dance number in chorus line?

Apr 8 2005, 03:49:44 AM
btw how do you edit your profile... is it possible?
 Apr 8 2005, 03:46:36 AM
hi my icon is me so unfortunately I am not asian. I think I am playing the part like an american ( I am Australian btw) I hope I am as I cant see myself passing off as asian. I know we had noone of asian origins audition.
Goodluck with you audition on Sunday and let me know how you go. I am new to this message board and I love the way I am meeting ppl with similar interests

Apr 8 2005, 03:40:53 AM
hi my icon is me so unfortunately I am not asian. I think I am playing the part like an american ( I am Australian btw) I hope I am as I cant see myself passing off as asian. I know we had noone of asian origins audition.
Goodluck with you audition on Sunday and let me know how you go. I am new to this message board and I love the way I am meeting ppl with similar interests

Apr 7 2005, 09:25:36 AM
is there many whole cast numbers or is it just a series of solos? Does connie dance anytime apart from the opening number

Apr 7 2005, 09:14:49 AM
I have just been cast as connie but i know nothing really about the musical. Is connie in the show much or is she cut at the beginning. Is this a good show to do?
A Chorus line
 Apr 7 2005, 09:02:12 AM
Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me find out more information about Connie. Is it an ok role? does she sing any solos
Thanks

re: A Chorus Line question
 Apr 7 2005, 09:00:40 AM

Goodluck with your audition. I am sure you will go well

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You