News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for lml0325

Member Name: lml0325
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Best seats for Waitress the Musical?  Feb 8 2019, 12:02:45 PM

I have the option between second row orchestra left (1,3,5,7) and second row orchestra right (2,4,6,8). Based on the staging of the show, does anyone have a suggestion for which side would be better?

TKTS Rates  Jan 25 2019, 03:25:22 PM

I had also been interested in getting a Waitress TKTS ticket while Sara is in, so I've been checking the app every day. To my knowledge, it's been on the board every day. The price range is usually $110-$126, with it being a bit cheaper during the week. 

Dear Evan Hansen TKTS  Jan 25 2019, 02:56:02 PM

On Wednesday (1/23) at around 4pm, I saw that Dear Evan Hansen was showing on the board at all 3 TKTS locations. I planned on running over there after work, but when I checked the app again at 5pm, they were all gone.

So yesterday (Thursday 1/24), I kept checking the app throughout the day with no luck. Then at 5pm, I saw that it was back up on the board, so I ran out of my office and hauled ass down Broadway to the booth lol. I got there by 5:15pm and secured a third row center orches

Lifespan of a Fact Rush  Jan 2 2019, 11:48:17 AM

I went to the box office at 11:30am today (Weds 1/2) and got the last remaining rush ticket for the evening performance. Front Mezz DD seat 9.

The Play That Goes Wrong Rush Tickets  Dec 20 2018, 12:06:58 PM

I rushed this morning. I got to the box office around 11:15am. I was told that all rush tickets were full view, but that they could not tell me where they would be. I was so happy to hear they were all full view, that I didn't really care where they seated me. Even better, my ticket ended up being ORCH A 103.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You