News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Crazy_for_the_Q

Crazy_for_the_Q Profile Photo
Member Name: Crazy_for_the_Q
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: hair- location of ticket line
 Aug 9 2008, 11:04:05 PM
semi-off topic but, if I got there at 7:30/8 would I get seats or even better, relatively good seats?

also, how many tickets can one person get? is it limited to one ticket per person?

re: Cry-Baby Rush
 May 28 2008, 08:15:58 PM
Thanks for your help
Also... do either of you know what the policy is on the day of show front row seats for Curtains?

Cry-Baby Rush
 May 28 2008, 07:54:14 PM
I apologize already if there's already been a thread about this or if this question is silly in general but... what's Cry-Baby rush like? Like, is it packed or almost nonexistant? I'm trying to figure out if I'd have to wake up at crack of dawn or if I could maybe get some sleep and rush only an hour before the box office opens.
Thanks.

re: GREAT songs from FLOP musicals?
 Jan 28 2008, 10:30:28 AM
"Someone Else's Story" - CHESS
The entire score of Taboo is great
"The Oldest Profession" - THE LIFE
"Easy Money" - THE LIFE
"Use What You Got" - THE LIFE
Any songs from Sondheim flops are incredible.

re: It's Time for a Revival of...
 Jan 28 2008, 10:20:08 AM
Musicals:
Evita (with the London Revival Cast... Elena Roger is incredible.)
A Little Night Music
Follies
Guys and Dolls (Ewan McGregor was absolutely fierce when I saw him in London)
Crazy For You
Reefer Madness
You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
Taboo

Plays:
Angels in America (my absolute favorite)
Noises Off (still funny)

13 the Musical question
 Dec 6 2007, 10:28:27 AM
does anyone know who is on the demo of 13 the musical?
re: Enter BWW's 'Give Us Your Voice' - THE LITTLE MERMAID Contest
 Nov 7 2007, 12:21:29 PM
I think this is actually really cool.. I think I'm gonna try it. Eeeek I'm excited!

Is there a karaoke version of Part of Your World on iTunes? I want to use that and maybe raise the key a little... Hmm.

re: principals out? (any show)
 Aug 10 2007, 03:59:06 PM
I just called the Palace Box Office and according to them, there are no understudies on that she knows of.

Can someone actually clarify if this is true or not?

re: Great songs in flops
 Mar 22 2007, 01:44:07 AM
TABOO - "Stranger in this World", "Love is a Question Mark", "Sexual Confusion", "The Fame Game", "I See Through You", "Petrified", "Out of Fasion" and "Come on in from the Outside

HIGH FIDELITY - Everything.

MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG - "Not a Day Goes By", "Our Time"

THE LIFE - "Easy Money", "The Oldest Profession"

CHESS - "I Know Him so Well"

LESTAT - "I Want More", "After All this Time"

BABY - "Two People in Love"

BARE(I know it wasn'

RENT is coming to high schools...
 Feb 28 2007, 09:49:34 AM
I got to see bits of the "revised" version this year at Stagedoor and well... some of it is really ridiculous.

During Light My Candle they changed it do "They used you doll you up" "it's a living" "I didn't recognize you without the makeup"

I just don't feel it works for HS kids. It's awkward to watch. However I will say the girl at stagedoor who did the soloist section in "Season of Love" really did it justice. But that kind of talent doesn't exist in every

re: Is it just me or have you realized that Richard H Blake has been in mos
 Dec 10 2006, 06:37:17 PM
RHB has cool hair. I'm just sayin'...

Word.

re: Altar Boyz Original Cast?
 Dec 2 2006, 01:42:21 AM
See it before Kyle ends up leaving.. which I hope he never does. He's like a replica of Scott Porter (the original Matthew)... I'm not saying they do the same things on stage but they both UNDERSTAND the role of Matthew and perform it PERFECTLY.
re: EVIL DEAD (11.30.06)
 Dec 2 2006, 01:38:45 AM
This is only my opinion, but to me you either have to enjoy stupid comedy or be a fan of the movie (which involves enjoying stupid comedy) to like this show. I am a HUGE Evil Dead fan and this musical is DEAD ON with the movie. It's like the movie on stage and I LOVE it.

If you don't like pointless humor, then don't see the movies and don't see the musical. If you want to have fun and laugh your ass off, go see it.

re: High Fidelity....
 Dec 2 2006, 01:34:16 AM
I'm glad they did something to develop their relationship, that did need some work. I, overall, really really enjoyed this show. I know some people may say something like "it's not quality musical theatre" but that's not the point. As others on this thread have said, the point is to have fun.

Will Chase is amazing. The way he talks to the audience, he has that down.

I ADORE the backup/ensemble guys. Andrew Call, Matt Caplan, and Justin Brill are all just AMAZING. I also love TM

re: Any Buffy Fans
 Nov 7 2006, 11:15:07 AM
boy, I'm late on finding this thread, I am a huuuge buffy fan.

As for favorite episodes

S1: Angel

S2: I Only Have Eyes for You and Lie to Me

S3: Helpless, The Zeppo, and of course the season finale

S4: Hush, Fear Itself, and Superstar (I love Jonathan haha)

S5: Fool For Love (I absolutely adore James in this episode "You
know you wanna dance"), The Body (no matter how many times I watch this episode, I still cry), and the finale. <

re: High School Musical -- In concert??
 Oct 25 2006, 12:15:16 PM
Look, I gotta say I was kind of excited to see this concert but then I read that it was the "stage version" of the show and I've seen the stage version and what they changed from the movie and it is NOT good.

I'm having second thoughs on seeing it now.

re: [title of show] - Final Performance at the Vineyard Theatre
 Oct 1 2006, 11:59:46 PM
I just got back from the final performance. I gotta say, it was really fantastic tonight. Really touching performance and everyone was perfect. The long applause after "Die Vampire Die" and "Way Back To Then" were awesome. I started to cry once I noticed that Susan and Heidi were losing it during "Nine People's Favorite Thing"

This show was one of a kind and I really hope it moves on to some where else. I don't know what I'll do with out my weekend [TOS] fix :P

They all had the

re: Today's Birthdays 9/11
 Sep 11 2006, 11:08:27 PM
Today is also Danny Calvert's birthday.

He was Mark in Altar Boyz after Tyler Maynard and he's in the upcoming White Noise NYMF musical.

re: The Wedding Singer ticket question
 Sep 6 2006, 04:50:18 PM
As far as when to get to student rush.. I would say get there EARLY if you want tickets for sure. Usually when I rush, I end up getting there at 8am, earliest.

Rush tickets are in the front row and they used to continue with rush tickets after selling out the front row and started selling tickets that haven't been bought yet as rush but last Sunday, they didn't do that and that is the only downside of getting there at 10 or later.

If you really want the tickets, get to rush ear

re: Love is what we do! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread.
 Sep 6 2006, 12:54:57 AM
Whenever I see the show I stand up the second the male ensemble members step forward. I think they entire cast deserves a standing ovation. Everyone is crazy talented.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You