News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for John936

John936 Profile Photo
Member Name: John936
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

GOOD NIGHT, OSCAR Reviews
 May 8 2023, 07:31:14 AM

absolutely the best performance by an actor I have ever seen on Broadway.  So glad I made the trip to see it.

Zelda: A Staged Concert at 54 Below
 Feb 9 2023, 03:26:03 PM

When Sammy Jungwirth, a 17-year-old theatre prodigy from Baltimore, discovered a musical called “Beautiful and Damned” originally produced in London’s West End, he decided to acquire the rights and bring the show, now called “Zelda,” to the stage in Maryland. The 2004 show’s music and lyrics are by Les Reed and Roger Cook and the book is by Kit Hesketh Harvey, with additional material by Laurence Myers and Sammy Jungwirth. The original direction and choreography are by Craig Revel Horwood.

He is now bringing the Stage Concert to 54 Below on August 22 at 9:30pm.  Anyone that can come and support this young man, please do.  A link to a recent interview and review:

‘A Quick 5’ with Sammy Jungwirth, Theatre Prodigy, Brings the Premiere of ‘Zelda’ to CCBC | Maryland Theatre Guide (mdtheatreguide.com)

Zelda: A Staged Concert at CCBC Essex - TheatreBloom

Lyceum or Circle in the Square
 Jan 27 2023, 06:25:39 PM

Any shows coming to the Lyceum or Circle in the Square?  I only have a few more theaters and I will have seen a show in all 41 houses.

Where In The World Is Michael Riedel?
 Sep 7 2022, 03:49:55 PM

My teenage son has watched every episode of Theatre Talk he can.  I listened to both his books twice.  I hope he is off writing another book.  

Amazing! Julie Benko
 Sep 5 2022, 01:07:51 PM

Seen the show Saturday night.  I've been to 35 shows on Broadway since 2015 and that was the best performance by an actor/actress I've ever seen.  She owned that role.  

Advice for canceling trip
 Aug 8 2022, 05:01:50 PM

There is a buy and sell section listed under chat   Post here what tickets you have and the dates, section, etc.   Good chance someone will buy them from you without having to list them.  StubHub has big fees.

Michael Reidel - New York Post
 Jun 19 2022, 07:00:01 AM

Do yourself a favor and read both his books.  So much information on the industry we all love.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You