News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for dramaparoxysm23

dramaparoxysm23 Profile Photo
Member Name: dramaparoxysm23
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: Eventually my list of favorite shows will grow, but I've still got a lot to see before I can add more!

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Foster Out Of YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN Due To Injury?  Jan 24 2008, 02:59:52 AM
A few WEEKS for a sprained ankle?

Then again, I suppose it would depend on the severity of the sprain, not to mention that if I were dancing on it that much I'd want to make sure it was well healed before going back on.

re: Will Megan Mullally and/or SMP play in NY?  Jan 24 2008, 02:04:35 AM
Even if she was awful (which I doubt), I'll bet she was better than Rosie.
re: Young Frankenstein violin?  Jan 24 2008, 12:06:51 AM
JKlock, that's the point.
re: Lauren Pritchard to leave Spring Awakening  Jan 22 2008, 10:10:37 PM
She's wonderful as Ilse, but I guess everyone's got to leave at some point. Will she be taking Skylar Astin with her? (That's only a half-serious question.)
re: age for little mermaid?  Jan 22 2008, 07:51:43 PM
Papa, you just made my day.

Steven, as long as she can sit (quietly) through the show, go for it.

re: Family Guy Musical References  Jan 22 2008, 02:46:46 AM
There was a second "Road" episode in which Stewie and Brian end up in the Midddle East. "Road to Baghdad" maybe?

"Road to Europe". There's also one after that called "Road to Rupert" - the episode where Stewie dances with Gene Kelly in the scene from Anchors Aweigh.

re: Famous Broadway Rivalries/Romances  Jan 22 2008, 02:14:40 AM
Did anyone mention ALW and Sarah Brightman?
re: Your first musical  Jan 20 2008, 08:47:55 PM
My first Broadway musical was Spamalot on my 17th birthday. (August 2005) I saw Chicago that night. It was also my first time in NYC!

Other than that, I've been watching movies musicals and community/school productions since I can't remember when.

re: What is your favorite..............  Jan 20 2008, 08:34:08 PM
Mary Poppins.
re: Schwartz: HUNCHBACK Next for Broadway?  Jan 12 2008, 07:41:40 AM
why not Hercules, Mulan or Aladdin?

Those are the same three shows that went through my mind.

re: Grease NEW BILLBOARD on Times Square..  Jan 11 2008, 10:17:18 AM
There two ways you could interpret "flaming". Since this IS a Broadway board...
It doesn't seem quite as funny to me now. (But you know where I'm going with that, right?)

re: Young Frankenstein Proves Them Wrong Again!  Jan 11 2008, 06:13:25 AM
Well, I liked Young Frankenstein. It may not be a great piece of theatre to be treasured by generations to come, but it was fun and I love the cast.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to sit back and see who will be first to change "piece of theatre" to something that better suits their opinion. =]

re: DROWSY CHAPERONE - original song line-up  Jan 11 2008, 05:07:18 AM
Pang! Poom! Pow! sounds interesting.
re: Grease NEW BILLBOARD on Times Square..  Jan 11 2008, 05:01:40 AM
let the flaming begin

Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

re: show bloopers  Jan 11 2008, 03:14:44 AM
I'm sure I've seen other things that would make me ask questions, but the big one in my mind right now is Hairspray. I notice the actors do a lot of dancing around (and even jumping over) the pit on stage and it looks like an accident waiting to happen. Has anything ever gone wrong during a performance?

Oh, speaking of accidents waiting to happen, what about Robert's roller skating in Drowsy? Or the skating in Xanadu or Little Mermaid, for that matter...they all look like that could

re: Will Megan Mullally and/or SMP play in NY?  Jan 11 2008, 02:46:51 AM
I. Love. You. For asking this question. I wish I knew!

I did ask Megan at the stage door if The Sweetheart Break-In was ever going to be re-released so I could "obtain it legally". She said there were no plans to and it was unlikely but thanked me for wanting to buy it and asked if I had someone burn me a copy. I told her I had to find someone online (on BWW, but I didn't say that) who would send me the files. She said, "Just as long as people are hearing the music".

re: Worst Broadway Audience Ever?  Jan 10 2008, 05:19:47 AM
And we said yes, and this man said. "They needed to be hotter."

This is because the only "acceptable" lesbians are young, attractive women who will also sleep with men.

re: Worst Broadway Audience Ever?  Jan 10 2008, 03:13:44 AM
The tour of RENT came through Chattanooga back in November. The show started about ten minutes late (I'm assuming because there was terrible weather and they were waiting for more people to show up), but ushers were still seating people during "One Song Glory" and a couple people even snuck in during "Today 4 U". It was extremely distracting and the ushers were using flashlights, which seemed a bit unnecessary.

When I saw Spring Awakening in December there was a group of about eight gir

re: Funny bloopers from your own shows  Jan 8 2008, 11:41:11 PM
he removes his pants and underwear and is sporting a major erection!

That's how it was done when I saw Daniel Radcliffe in Equus. Is this not supposed to happen? (Really, I'm asking.)

re: Stage-Door Johnnies, with an Agenda  Jan 6 2008, 10:25:59 AM
Yankee, does the one who looks like Elliot Gould have a large book of blank pages?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You