News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jennifer

Member Name: Jennifer
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Spring Awakening tickets for sale!  Jul 1 2008, 08:11:16 PM
When you send Priority Mail and add insurance and a delivery confirmation it does cost that much. You can go to the USPS website and check for yourself.
Spring Awakening tickets for sale!  Jul 1 2008, 07:35:19 PM
I have 2 tickets on Row A for the matinee of Spring Awakening on 7/26 that I won't be able to use now.
re: Raul Esparza's website  Nov 7 2004, 08:43:29 PM
Why are you making an example of just his site and not other similar sites? There are plenty of actors' websites that are not updated as regularly as Raul's even when there is news to report. It wouldn't be difficult to find a few of those to back up your argument, if indeed that is your argument, the lack of updates. But I suspect that is not the case.

As far as performers' websites go, I think his has been a valuable source of information over the last several years and it's apparent

Glinda...  Jul 13 2004, 12:00:08 AM
Boq: Sam Harris

If that was the case, they would have to change the show, because Boq would clearly be in love with Fiyero.

And plus, what a waste of a killer voice.

re: Tony Vincent lead in Vegas We Will Rock You????  Jun 24 2004, 09:30:55 AM
They are on a 10 show schedule so they cast two Galileos and two Scarmouches who will alternate.

Their schedule at this point is:
Monday 9 p.m.
Tuesday 7 p.m. & 10:30 p.m.
Wednesday 7 p.m. & 10:30 p.m.
Thursday DARK
Friday 9 p.m.
Saturday 7 p.m. & 10:30 p.m.
Sunday 5 p.m. & 9 p.m.

Full cast:
Douglas Crawford (Pop), Rich Hebert (Khashoggi), Aspen Miller and Kacie Sheik (Scaramouche), Ty Talor (Britney), Carly Thomas (Oz), Tony Vincent and Jason Wooten (Galile

re: re: Casa Manana Ft Worth Texas  Jan 22 2004, 09:25:13 AM
I haven't seen this in print anywhere, but I heard from someone who works for Casa that Rachel York will be part of the production. It's going to be performed at Bass Hall as part of Casa's Broadway at the Bass series.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: How long can Rent hang on?  Oct 2 2003, 01:51:27 PM
Bulldog -

I did read what you said, and by you saying "how sad" to the question about "those that love Disney, Rent, and Webber" means you feel their taste is sub-par. Again, your opinion. That doesn't necessarily speak for the majority. Regardless of how you feel about any show, just because it doesn't appeal to you doesn't mean it's bad.

This has nothing to do with rabid fans of any show or performer. There are more of those than just for Rent and the actors that have been a pa

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: How long can Rent hang on?  Oct 1 2003, 11:25:43 PM
No disrespect to you Bulldog, but doesn't it seem a bit hypocritical for someone who signs off their posts with "Yours for a better Broadway" to put down what someone else finds enjoyable? What makes your taste in shows better than someone elses'? I embrace anyone who's willing to put in the time and effort to keep Broadway thriving. It doesn't have to appeal to everyone, but who am I, or anyone else for that matter, to judge its merit or lasting impression? I've seen alot of shows, from Disney
re: another CHESS posting....song list from the benefit concert  Sep 29 2003, 09:41:53 AM
also, one of the songs ("The Arbiter") isn't on either of the recordings.

I can't speak for all the recordings, but this song is on the London Concept recording. It's called "Opening Ceremony".

re: The wrong actors for such a good show!?!  Sep 11 2003, 10:00:32 AM
I'm gonna have to go with Jon Secada as well. I don't think I could sit through him again if someone paid me.
re: Clay Aiken on Broadway  Aug 25 2003, 03:56:18 PM
Some friends and I had this same discussion and we decided he should be Jon in tick, tick...BOOM! He could blow the roof off 30/90.

I do think he would be a great Mark as well.

re: re: re: Clay Aiken Fans  Aug 25 2003, 12:34:04 PM
Ruben's album will be out Nov. 11th.
re: A Great Broadway star who coulda been: Pat Benatar...  Aug 12 2003, 05:35:15 PM
OMG! I can't believe there's a Pat Benatar post here. I just saw her in concert on Saturday. At 50, she looks and sounds amazing. She has a new album that came out this week for anyone interested.
re: re: re: re: Christopher Fitzgerald in Wicked - Broadway.com  Jul 30 2003, 06:02:06 PM
He was also in Scarlet Pimpernel
re: Broadway Marriages  Jul 17 2003, 05:49:55 PM
Dating wise, there's Matt Bogart and Jessica Boevers and Matt Cavanaugh and Michelle Kittrell.
re: re: re: over-rated  Jul 15 2003, 05:23:32 PM
I haven't seen this one listed, but my pick is Linda Eder. Don't get me wrong, she has a great voice, but you'd think she was the second coming by the way people act about her.
re: tonight at Hairspray hehe..  Jul 3 2003, 09:34:55 AM
I was at Hairspray a few weeks ago and Trenyce from American Idol was there. Now that Frenchie is in Rent, my friend and I were thinking that Trenyce could be a Dynamite.
re: re: Live and Let Live...  Jul 2 2003, 04:48:54 PM
I'm on AOL and I've never had a problem posting on All That Chat.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Mandy Gonzalez In Aida..........................  Jul 2 2003, 04:40:55 PM
I saw Felicia at Adam's last for the first time and while she can wail her way through the music, her acting choices leave something to be desired. Her dead pan approach to the scene leading into "My Strongest Suit" didn't get the laughter it normally does and I didn't feel the crowd warmed up to her. I remember when Idina came out from behind the wall before "I Know The Truth", the whole audience let out a huge gasp that I have yet to see with any other Amneris (Taylor, Kelli, and Felicia). I w
re: Chris Sieber  Jun 20 2003, 04:50:16 PM
He was part of Eartha Kitt's number and he was the one on the mic for Rotate.

Jennifer

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You