News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for angt11

angt11 Profile Photo
Member Name: angt11
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen Rush  Oct 21 2019, 05:40:06 PM

I did the Rush for Saturday, 10/19. I got there around 8am. My friend & I were about 5-6th in line, although I don't really know how long it took for the line to fill up but it was decently long by 10am.

When we got to purchase our tickets, it seemed that the matinee show rush seats were already sold out & there were only seats available for the evening show. All the seats were single seats though. We were considering it until they showed us the seats which were the&nb

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jun 14 2019, 05:52:35 PM

Quick update on the new 5pm Rush:

Started to wait in line at 1pm & no one was there. The next person came at 2pm and then a bunch more came after. By 4:30, the line was going around the theater. I heard they are actively not allowing people to wait in line before a certain time, but I didn’t hear any commotion when I arrived. Someone claimed they got shoo’ed away when they came at 9am today.

Near 4:55ish, someone opened the door for us to buy the Rush tic

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jun 14 2019, 12:33:53 PM
I stopped by today (6/14) around 12:30pm and there is no one waiting outside for Rush right now. (I might just end up waiting since I’m WFH anyway... hahaha)

As confirmed by the woman in the box office, they start selling rush tix for an Evening performances at 5pm. They will sell Rush tix first and then sell Standing Room tix after those run out.

iHeartRadio Broadway  Jan 14 2019, 12:05:17 PM

Check out the new iHeartRadio Broadway website / radio station! I'm very excited to have this launch to iHeartRadio as this has been something missing for awhile now. It just released today and a pretty cool addition to the representation for all musical theatre lovers out there.

This is not a sponsored promo but just a huge broadway fan spreading the word.

Link to website: iheartradiobroadway.com

Article from billboard: Link

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You