News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Convoy2

Member Name: Convoy2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Next Eliza in My Fair Lady?
 Mar 28 2019, 07:54:05 PM
The resemblance on stage, isn’t the same as it if offstage.
 Mar 26 2019, 08:20:44 PM
That’s a fair and accurate assessment, Ol’ Blue eyes, but I don’t think that will be the case with MFL. We’re all entitled to opinions, but the majority of them, seem to lean too heavily on “feelings” and not logic.
 Mar 26 2019, 08:03:53 PM

Mar 26 2019, 11:51:50 AM

magictodo123 said: "I have a feeling n2nbaby is right. As much as I would LOVE Kerstin to take over full time, I don't think she's a big enough name right now to carry the show into the summer/fall. I love her interpretation but I do think Laura will be closing the show."

^Nope^

Mar 26 2019, 11:49:22 AM
All the internet experts, gathering around the cauldron, with dire predictions. It’s always amusing to read. Some of the comments look well informed, but some are just truly bizarre.
Laura Benanti to replace Lauren Ambrose in MY FAIR LADY
 Jan 20 2019, 02:21:57 PM

SmoothLover said: "I heard that Ashley Brown was being considered as an Eliza replacement. She was very good in Mary Poppins a few years back."

More false information. My unsolicited advice would be to find a different source. This “friend” you have at LCT is clearly delusional. There’s no Mary Poppins—it’s just not happening. Bury it!

Laura Benanti to replace Lauren Ambrose in MY FAIR LADY
 Jan 17 2019, 11:45:04 AM

SmoothLover said: "My friend that work at LC say that the houses have been really good in terms of numbers and they think the show will make it through the end of the 2019. This would make sense. Then Mary Poppins could start previews in March of 2020."

Your friend at LCT is right on one account; the show is selling. Anyone who works for that organization, and has a functioning brain, would know that the notion of them bringing in a production of Mary Poppin

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You