News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Annette170

Member Name: Annette170
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Little Shop of Horrors Rush  Sep 12 2019, 02:32:46 PM

DoTheDood said: "So it's a lottery. Very curious how packed this is going to be. Is this the only in-person lottery happening on/off-Broadway right now with the exception of Wicked?

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/LITTLE-SHOP-OF-HORRORS-Will-Offer-In-Person-Ticket-Lottery-20190912
"

I think it will be mobbed. This show is popular. That’s one of the reasons why I hate lotteries. You travel so far and you may not get a ticket. 

Little Shop of Horrors Rush  Sep 12 2019, 06:22:19 AM

dramamama611 said: "If theyre doing it in person, theyd be better off doing a lottery...sidewalks are small there and it's pretty residential (if I'm remembering correctly) and a lottery would be more respectful/less disruptive."

I don’t think I’m familiar with the theater but every in-person lottery I’ve been to is more disruptive than general rush where people line up orderly. I am not a fan of lottery and prefer General Rush. With Ge

Little Shop of Horrors Rush  Sep 11 2019, 05:55:00 PM

CarmenA3 said: "I just left the box office, and the agent says that there will be some sort of last-minute tickets. They were told that it will be $29, 2 hours before the show. She does not know if it’s going to be rush or lottery quite yet. Exciting news!"

Thanks for this information. I sure hope it’s not lottery. I prefer good old fashioned general rush 

Little Shop of Horrors Rush  Sep 5 2019, 03:10:04 PM

JBroadway said: "DoTheDood said: "There has been no official announcement on rush as of yet, but people has asked the box office and have confirmed there will be at some point. There was also a rush-like sale a few weeks ago, but that was only for previews, so I think by the end of previews an official rush policy should be announced (as they have no sold any of the front row as of yet, besides that preview sale)."

I pray that I’m wrong

Little Shop of Horrors Rush  Sep 5 2019, 03:07:50 PM

magictodo123 said: "I don’t understand—I make a separate post about a show giving a warning to people and get yelled at. This person makes a separate post about a show not on a previous post about the show...and no one says anything??

Wow. Yeah I do take this personally.
"

Before I posted this question, I looked for the answer and didn’t find a thread about LSH and their RUSH policy. This forum is my go to for RUSH threads. 

Little Shop of Horrors Rush  Sep 5 2019, 12:27:49 PM

Are there Rush tickets for LSH? 

Waitress Rush Tickets  Aug 21 2019, 05:29:45 AM

eng18 said: "Thanks. Another question - on sundays are there two shows? The website shows only 1 at 3pm but on ticketmaster there are two shows listed

"

I went on Sunday August 4th and there was only one 3pm show.  It is possible that they made it one show on Sunday’s for the summer and will have two shows starting in September. 🤷🏽‍♀️ If Ticketmaster is selling it, I would believe the times are correct. 

Beetlejuice Rush  Aug 8 2019, 09:19:03 AM

That theater has two sides...a front and back. The back is the stage door and can be confusing. I hope you weren’t waiting in the wrong spot. 

Waitress Rush Tickets  Aug 7 2019, 04:11:37 PM

eng18 said: "Are rush tickets usually individual tickets it is it possible to get them in pairs? Or even 4 together with two people rushing?"

You can get multiple tix together. I just went on Sunday and I bought two tix together. The people in line behind me got 4 seats together. With larger requests like 4 seats and above, it all depends on availability. I’ve never had an issue getting two seats together. 

Waitress Rush Tickets  Aug 2 2019, 01:26:16 PM

eesa said: "I rushed last sunday, got there around 10:15, was second in Line. Some people added slowly to the line but most got there after 11:00. I had a seat in row C, left orchestra, first seat near the aisle. "

What time does the box office open on Sunday’s that you for there at 10:15am? 

Tootsie Rush  Aug 2 2019, 05:57:28 AM

theatered100 said: "I recently rushed and got the 1st row orchestra on an end! I only needed one seat so that probably helped. The person at the box office said the seat they were offering to me IS a full view seat and I had a perfect view of everything up close. It was totally worth a 2-3 hour wait. The person at the box office said rush seats tend to be close to the stage."

what time did you arrive in line that Morning to rush? 

Waitress Rush Tickets  Aug 2 2019, 05:46:12 AM
Planning to RUSH Sunday, anyone rush on a Sunday lately? Any advice on what time to get there? What are the tix like for rush?
The Prom Rush vs TDF  Jun 14 2019, 07:22:35 AM

batboysings said: "This is a cheeky request but hoping someone can help. I'm from the UK so I can't join TDF. I'm in town for one day and would love to see the matinee on Saturday (15 June). Would anyone be able to get me a TDF ticket and I'll pay you back?

Thanks in advance
"

Have you considered getting a RUSH ticket? That is going to the theater and getting in line around 8am until the box office opens at 10am. Then you’re able

Be More Chill or The Prom?  Jun 7 2019, 02:54:14 PM
The Prom is a so much more fun! I took my 15-year-old to see both shows and she was so excited to see be more chill but afterwords said that she enjoyed the prom a lot more
rush tickets in July  Jun 7 2019, 02:46:08 PM

The Prom is a lot of fun. They do general Rush. Also Mean Girls is fun too. If you go for Mean Girls, the rush line starts very early. We got there at 6:30am and there were 3 people ahead of us. We went on a Wednesday and rush tickets are cheaper on Wednesday if you wear pink. Waitress is another good one. I’m seeing Beetlejuice tonight. I hope it’s good. I got to the theater at 7 AM and there were four people ahead of me. I’ve also seen Be More Chill...it was okay. My

Beetlejuice Rush  Jun 7 2019, 02:25:09 PM

klinnerz said: "It's interesting how some days there's no one in line and days where there's 20+. Hopefully I come on a lucky day."

I rushed this morning and got there at 7am. When we arrived there were 4 people ahead of us. Someone else arrived around 7:30am.  By 8:30am all of a sudden more people started arriving. By the time the box office opened, there were like 30 people in line. Some people left the line because they felt they wouldn’t ge

Beetlejuice Rush  Jun 6 2019, 04:56:32 PM
@kendalles what time did you arrive to the rush line and is there a specific side the line starts on? I’m planning on going tomorrow morning. Planning on getting there at 7:30. Should I go earlier?
The prom rush  Apr 20 2019, 04:25:24 AM
When I rushed earlier this year, I got their at 8am and I was 2nd in line. I was able to get two orchestra center front row seats. Phenomenal seats and a great show.
Broadway trip Christmas time  Apr 20 2019, 04:22:06 AM
Dear Evan Hansen and Harry Potter were both fantastic. I’d add The Prom to your list. It’s one of my new favorites because it’s a lot of fun and very funny. Wicked and Mean girls are also good. I haven’t seen the others you mentioned.
THE PROM  Apr 10 2019, 12:55:42 PM

dollyfan said: "For people who have seen the show, who usually stagedoors?"

When we saw the show, we got all of the main casts autographes at the stage door  except for C. Sieger. We also got a ton of supporting cast too. My two daughters were able to get pics with so many of them. Their playbills were filled up. It was a great show and a great stagedoor experience 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You