News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for amie0624

Member Name: amie0624
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SOLD: Sunday 3/10 Orchestra Level Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Tickets
 Mar 3 2019, 08:01:20 PM

Hi all, I have two Orchestra Left Row T tickets for Sunday, March 10 for both Parts 1 (@2pm) and 2 (@7:30pm). I purchased these tickets from Ticketmaster almost a year ago but now I am unable to attend the play. I really just want to get back what I paid minus the Ticketmaster charges. I am asking for $195/part which comes out to $780 for all the tickets. The tickets will be a Ticketmaster email transfer. I accept Venmo and PayPal. Please help me out if possible. Otherwise, the tickets will g

Selling: Harry Potter & the Cursed Child Tickets for Sunday, March 10
 Feb 18 2019, 06:12:57 PM
Hi all,

I am reposting this message to see if anyone can help me out. I am new to this forum and know it seems shady for posting here but I desperately need help. I am away on Sunday, March 10 and am unable to attend the play.

I am trying to sell two Orchestra level tickets for both parts for Sunday, March 10. It is for Orchestra Left Row T seats 9&11. I paid $195 per ticket for each part and am just looking to sell them for face value and get back what I paid. I am not even a

Sale/Swap Harry Potter Play Parts 1&2 Sun 3/10; OrchestraL Row T
 Feb 11 2019, 01:15:55 PM

Bump. Please help me out. I would hate to see these tickets go to waste. I really wanted to see this play which is why I paid so much for the seats. The tickets come out to $200/person for each part.

I am also willing to swap the tickets for a later date if someone wants to see the play sooner. 

Feel free to DM me with any questions.

Sale/Swap Harry Potter & the Cursed Child for Sunday, March 10
 Feb 8 2019, 07:20:34 AM

Hi all,

My boyfriend and I had some changes to our plans and will not be able to attend the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child play in NYC on Sunday, March 10th. We have tickets to both parts of the play (2pm & 7:30pm). The seats are for Orchestra Left Row T seats 9 & 11. 

We’re unable to exchange or return the tickets to Ticketmaster and Stubhub fees are just insane. We are willing to sell the tickets for face value which ends up being $800 for both ticke

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You