News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for actcam

Member Name: actcam
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HP Cursed Child Cast Schedule
 Mar 17 2019, 11:09:47 PM
What a lovely note. Thank you for taking the time to share
 Mar 13 2019, 04:09:28 PM

Would love to know if the full OBC cast is in for today's performance if anyone gets a chance to update! 

Where are THE FERRYMAN rush tickets located?
 Mar 10 2019, 09:51:14 AM

Highly recommend doing the SRO tickets (ask for these specifically when you rush) if you're ok standing for three hours. The view was great and the play is so engaging, the time on your feet flies by!

Mar 9 2019, 08:59:12 PM
Finally get to see the show next week and can’t wait! Really want to get to see Anthony Boyle in this role but two friends saw the show this week and said he was out (left show midway on Wednesday and out today). Does anyone know what’s going on? Assuming sick and don’t want to speculate too much just eager to see him and the rest of the original cast.
Past dating tickets
 Feb 25 2019, 02:09:31 PM

I have a ticket to a show that a friend couldn't use this past week. Would like to try to past date this at the theater. Will I need ID or the original credit card? Has anyone ever done this for a ticket that doesn't have their name on it? The show has plenty of availability so hoping the theater will honor it.

Thanks! 

Missed a show-- any chance of refund?
 Feb 24 2019, 10:57:18 AM

I have tickets that I would like to try to post date but they are not under my name as they were purchased through a third party. They're physical tickets. Any idea if the box office will accept or will I need id? 

Broadway by the Year running time
 Feb 24 2019, 10:09:42 AM

Hello! Does anyone know the running length of these shows approximately? 

Feb 14 2019, 11:08:08 AM
Hi All! Any idea if Anthony Boyle has been back in the show this week?
 Feb 9 2019, 09:39:27 AM

I was hoping to see Anthony Boyle, but it seems he has been out of the show for this week (Feb 6-9) so far. Does anyone know if this was a planned vacation? Or when he is supposed to be back before the original cast departs in March? 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You