News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for broadwayblondes

Member Name: broadwayblondes
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway fan accounts, and the growing rise of fame  Feb 28 2019, 06:43:04 PM

theaterlyfe19 said:
I have to second this. Like why do it? This makes me think of those social media accounts that pretend to be an actor to get things from fans. I know of someone who was scammed by an account pretending to be Sara Bareilles. They asked her for money. At that point she had to bring it to Sara's attention. So I would say if fan accounts do this, it's 100% crossing a line and that account should be deleted.

I'm sorry, but if you bel

Mean Girls Cast Replacements  Feb 24 2019, 10:06:26 PM

_(•_&bull_/ said: "Leaving"

Can you give us anything at all? Such as will she be there through June, since she liked that tweet? Cuz she has a history of ignoring that stuff or responding with frowny faces, which I know she wouldn't do after they gave them a slap on the wrist about contracts and not revealing when they're out. But I just don't see why she wouldn't ignore it. All I want to know is how much longer she will be there.

Mean Girls Cast Replacements  Feb 24 2019, 07:16:30 PM

Taylor liked a tweet where someone hoped she would be staying until June. That's Taylor's sort of code for letting people know when she will or will not be on or off. So now I don't know what to believe. Did she renew? Or is she on her way out?

https://twitter.com/rfas906/status/1099354802125971457

Mean Girls Cast Replacements  Feb 21 2019, 03:14:02 AM

Their contracts are so strict that they cannot say in advance when they will be out. They will refuse to tell you even a day before. Though most understudies in the cast give hints the day of on social media.

Princess Diana Musical, DIANA, Set for World Premiere at La Jolla Playhouse  Feb 21 2019, 03:07:57 AM

Saw this tonight, absolutely LOVED it. I was not sure what to expect, even as a Lady Di fan, but I was thoroughly impressed. The way they chose to portray her death/how quickly everything came to a close/the amount of storyline they tried to squeeze into the last number was a bit off-putting, but altogether it was so well done. Quite the jerker. And honestly much better than a lot of things I've seen on Broadway as of late. I agree that it could transfer immediately, which makes

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You