News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for auroratychen

auroratychen Profile Photo
Member Name: auroratychen
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Can we stagedoor at live concerts?
 Feb 22 2019, 03:27:54 PM

JBroadway said: "Are you asking whether it is against standard etiquette to stage-door after a concert? If so, the answer is no. It's just as appropriate to stage-door after a concert as it is to stage-door after a play or musical. Whether or not you'll be successful is another question entirely, due to the variables people mentioned above."

Oh yes! That's exactly what I was worrying about! Thanks for your clear answer! Just hope I

Feb 22 2019, 02:18:20 PM

BroadwayRox3588 said: "auroratychen said: "Thanks for sharing your experience! Was that at their show tour or a concert tour?"

It was Josh Groban's "Stages" tour
"

Awesome! Many thanks!!!!

Feb 22 2019, 02:10:38 PM

Thanks for the kind replies and here's a little supplementary description of my question. I'm planning to go to Remin and Sierra's concert in FL this May. Obviously, it's not a musical show but I assume most of the audiences will be musical fans. I just wondered if it's Ok to do stagedooring on such an occasion.

I totally understand whether they will offer to sign for or take photos with fans at the venue really depends. I just want to make sure this w

Feb 22 2019, 12:48:10 PM

Hi guys,

I'm kinda new to musicals but I'm really into them. I read many experience posts about stagedooring actors and singers after the show. Just a quick questions, is it Ok to stagedoor the singers/actors if it's not at the Broadway theatres but at their live concert tour? I really treasure the opportunity to get an autograph or so but don't want to cause any troubles or inconveniences. If anyone can tell me in advance that would be very helpful!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You