News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayBoy24601

Member Name: BroadwayBoy24601
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bi-Level Sets
 Aug 5 2019, 12:25:31 PM
The recent revival of The Boys In The Band
Hadestown Cast Ponderings
 Jun 7 2019, 11:45:23 PM

I've actually thought about replacements quite a few times, and here's some ideas I've had; Rachel Bay Jones for Persephone, Gideon Glick for Orpheus, Terrence Mann for Hades (if he can sing that low), Taylor Iman Jones for Eurydice, and Joshua Henry for Hermes (they've had some younger actors play the role in previous incarnations of the show).

Beauty and the Beast Revival Coming To Broadway
 Apr 24 2019, 11:01:48 AM

I’d like for Michael Arden to direct AND play the Beast.  He’d be fantastic at both.

Tony Award performers 2019
 Mar 31 2019, 03:13:17 PM
I wonder if Ken Davenport will make a Kickstarter to pay for a performance from Gettin’ The Band Back Together...
Original stars who could never be replaced
 Mar 31 2019, 12:16:51 PM
I’ve seen every actor that has played Evan Hansen on Broadway (besides Roman Banks), and no actor has given a performance anywhere near the caliber of Ben Platt (besides Michael Lee Brown, whos performance is superb, but his vocals are weaker than Platts). I don’t doubt that there are actors capable of exceeding Platt’s performance, but I disagree with many of the choices the casting team has made with their Evans.
LGBTQ+
 Mar 17 2019, 09:26:45 PM

The thing that specifically annoys me about this situation is that in her original post, she says, "Christians we need to step up and love but also tell the truth of God's word.  I am tired of this lukewarm Christianity, be inspired to stand up for what you believe in the truth", which in context is basically saying "Hey everybody, go spread the message of homophobia".  Meanwhile, the whole point of the show The Color Purple is to spread the message

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You