News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for egbroadway

Member Name: egbroadway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official TDF Thread
 Sep 30 2023, 07:24:07 AM

I went to the Sunday matinee last week. Seat was on the aisle in the mezzanine, C124. A performer stands in front of row A, directly in line with that seat, so my view of some of the action was slightly blocked. However, the show takes place all around you, so that only affected a small part of the show. (I thought the innovative staging was the best part of the show.)

The Official TDF Thread
 Mar 4 2023, 05:17:56 PM

Right orchestra row O on the far aisle at the Bad Cinderella matinee today. Was a great seat and enjoyed the show.

The Official TDF Thread
 Feb 27 2023, 05:12:54 PM

Bad Cinderella is listed again for quite a few more performances, including a matinee.

The Official TDF Thread
 Jan 18 2023, 05:35:53 PM

My TDF seats for Some Like It Hot were so terrible and such a poor value I was considering not using TDF any more and relying on discount codes instead, since those let you pick your own seat and you know what you're saving. I decided to give TDF one more chance and got tickets for the Kimberly Akimbo matinee today. I couldn't be happier; I had seat J111, center orchestra, a nearly perfect experience, and a huge savings over the seat price at Telecharge. It was a fun show too!

The Official TDF Thread
 Dec 14 2022, 08:10:06 PM

Some Like It Hot today. Way up in the balcony. Very disappointed in this TDF offering. The seat behind me was three dollars less at the box office than my TDF seat.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You