News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Dani0995

Member Name: Dani0995
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Burn This Previews  Apr 1 2019, 10:19:54 PM

Auggie27 said: "Any other thoughts on this from others who've seen it? Especially those who don't remember the initial staging? Libertore was expert, charming, and had gravitas.

I thought he was well rounded, but since the story mostly focuses on Anna’s life, I can see how he can come off as a gay best friend side character.

Burn This Previews  Apr 1 2019, 10:16:01 PM
The Burn This audience seems to be consistently bad. When I went the people behind me were too drunk to function and were speaking SO loudly.
Cursed Child Year 2  Apr 1 2019, 09:57:54 PM
They tweaked the Act 3 opening?!!? No way that was definitely one of the best moments in the play (to me)
HADESTOWN Previews  Mar 28 2019, 08:35:44 PM

raddersons said: "CoffeeBreak said: "The silly attempt to parallel overdonemodern politics (eye roll) ..."

If you're referring to "The Wall"... the original concept album (including the song Why We Build The Wall) for this show came out in 2010. It was not an intentional reference to modern politics.
"

I have a feeling most of the Hadestown reviews will compare Hades to Trump lol 

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread  Mar 26 2019, 02:40:50 AM
I saw the original cast (with a friend) and it was like 400 dollars less than what the seats are going for now. I think it depends on if there is a special on ticket prices and stuff

For Cursed Child I think the franchise is what sells tickets over original cast (though obviously that was a draw for people otherwise why would they have put the effort in getting them over to Broadway to open the show)

CURSED CHILD Reviews  Mar 20 2019, 11:05:07 PM
I’d love to hear about the new cast for anyone who is going to see them
Burn This Previews  Mar 17 2019, 10:55:31 AM

I saw this last night. It was very fun. Adam Driver was so good. So was Brandon Uranowitz

Ticket on sale Cursed Child 3/17  Mar 16 2019, 11:03:06 PM

Selling section Dress Circle Left, row e seat 1 for 230 I'll transfer it on Ticketmaster

pm me

HP Cursed Child Cast Schedule  Mar 16 2019, 09:28:29 PM
Odds of Anthony doing it tomorrow? Place ur bets now folks (lol kidding)
HP Cursed Child Cast Schedule  Mar 16 2019, 01:31:45 PM
He cant be *that* sick if hes out hanging with friends? More likely he got burned out lol but really disappointing
HP Cursed Child Cast Schedule  Mar 15 2019, 12:43:40 PM

To be honest I’m pretty bummed that I’m missing Anthony. His understudy is terrific, but boo . Hopefully he does another Broadway play one day.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You