News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Willow22

Member Name: Willow22
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TKTS Rates  Apr 29 2019, 11:53:34 AM

dmwnc1959 said: "Miles2Go2 said: "Based on availability, shows often release better seats they havent sold yet to TKTS closer to showtime. "

Based on the schedule I’ve laid out of things to see and do that morning (weather dependent, of course) I’ll be up in Times Square around noon. So maybe that’s good timing to hit the TKTS booth. :)
"

If you ended up buying TKTS tickets to Waitress in January - where were

will Tony nominations impact Hadestown availabilty?  Apr 17 2019, 04:46:37 PM

thanks everyone - this helps a lot!  I bought tickets - thanks for the code SuicidalMickeyMouse!!!

do headliners perform both weds shows?  Apr 17 2019, 04:40:48 PM

thanks for the quick replies!  LizzyCurry, where would I check for that info on the Hadestown website?  

do headliners perform both weds shows?  Apr 17 2019, 04:27:47 PM

I'm planning my first broadway trip and was wondering if headlining actors perform both shows on Wednesday, or are we likely to see an understudy?  We're looking to buy Hadestown tickets and Weds matinee has the best seats/prices available, but we're concerned we won't see the featured performers...

thanks for any advice!

May Trip Advice  Apr 17 2019, 04:01:19 PM

Lenexajones said: "Thanks. Booked Hadestown just to avoid the price surge after the reviews come in tonight. Still debating on what to fill the rest in with..."

I'm also planning a May trip and want to get Hadestown tickets.  This may be a really dumb question, but when there are 2 performances on Wednesday, will the starring actors perform both shows, or are we likely to see understudies?  We could go to both performances on Weds or do Thurs evening.&n

will Tony nominations impact Hadestown availabilty?  Mar 27 2019, 05:56:07 PM

Hi!  My daughter and I are traveling from Seattle May 4th-11th, and want to see Hadestown along with several other musicals.  Will the April 30th Tony nominations impact the number of seats available through TKTS booths or through the Hadestown box office in person?  I'd rather not pay online prices and fees now unless that's the only way to be guaranteed to see it.   I'm new to all this, so thanks for any advice!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You