News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Iclick

Member Name: Iclick
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

How is Jinkx Monsoon as Audrey.
 Apr 7 2024, 10:29:04 PM

When Jinkx Monsoon was cast as our newest Audrey. Everyone seemed to be so excited. Now that Jinkx is playing the roll, I'm having difficulty finding any feedback or opinions. 

Bob Fosse's Manson Trio
 Sep 8 2023, 08:01:50 PM

I did tons of research and found the answer!  Whew!!!

Bob Fosse used the song "come on baby, let the good times roll" by Harry Nilsson.

Bob Fosse's Manson Trio
 Sep 8 2023, 05:09:08 PM

I read somewhere that the Manson Trio from Pippin was originally choreographed to a song not in the score. It was a pop tune. I knew what song it was and I have completely forgotten. 
I know that this group of theater fans should be able to assist me with my memory. 
thanks. 

Anyone seeing a first performance post-Tony win tonight?
 Jun 13 2023, 10:29:23 PM

I was so happy to be at wonderful Kimberly Akimbo performance tonight. 
they gave out candy necklaces and a special playbill with A "best musical" seal on it. 
the audience was showing so much love. When Victoria first appeared behind the scrim, the audience gave her so much love with a long standing ovation. Every cast entrance was greeted with so much love. And Bonnie couldn't begin talking due to all the love. It was truly an amazing night to be part of.&n

DANCIN' Previews
 Mar 8 2023, 02:36:05 PM

MAGA beliefs????????? Huh?  

Brian D’Arcy James - Into The Woods
 Jul 15 2022, 11:58:58 PM

I was there Friday night. Jason Forbach was on. He was wonderful in the role. 

David Mamet on Fox News
 Apr 12 2022, 10:47:30 AM

Did anyone see David Mamet’s unfortunate interview on Fox News. I got it in my daily news feed. (As if I would ever actually tune in to that network) 

I would expect such irresponsible and toxic statements would create some bad feelings toward him, just as a revival of American Buffalo is currently playing. 

Think of Me - sung by a man
 Jul 7 2021, 08:05:09 PM

I just heard Think of Me from the Phantom of the Opera sung by a man from the first time. ( I know, "where have I been all this time...LOL)

I thought it was pretty and I wonder if anybody on here knows of an especially good recording I could listen to.

Best Broadway Songs for the Piano? Wedding Ceremony
 Dec 16 2020, 04:07:29 PM

I happen to be a wedding photographer and I have heard many things used.  There was a beautiful ceremony that they walked down to Falling Slowly from Once.  It was just a piano to start and then a violin.  It was stunning and beautiful.  

Ann Reinking Has Passed Away
 Dec 15 2020, 04:55:56 PM

Im just gutted by this news.  She will be remembered as one of the absolute BEST!!!  So grateful we got to see her shine so brightly.

Reinking should get a Theater or Dance studio named after her. Or both.
 Dec 15 2020, 04:49:51 PM

I adore Ann Reinking and had the pleasure of watching her dance.  I would love to see a dance space named after her.  I would think Bob Fosse would get a theater named after him before she would.  

Everybody’s Talking About Jamie film pulled from release schedule
 Dec 15 2020, 04:46:45 PM

I just watched the original documentary this is based on and watched the movie trailer immediately following.  I was was so excited to see this.  I guess they want the timing to be the best possible to reach the broadest audience possible.  Still looking forward to it

Filmed on Stage
 May 4 2020, 11:53:46 AM
Hey theater friends.
Ive been looking at the website Filmed On Stage.
It looks like an amazing place to see some Terrific live theater that has been filmed. I was wondering if anybody has joined this site, and what their experiences were. It seems as if it is free, but they still want a credit card. It seems a bit confusing.
I could use any advice from any of my fellow theater fans who have joined.
Thanks so much. Stay safe and healthy

The IN THE HEIGHTS Film Adaptation Thread
 Dec 12 2019, 11:08:57 AM
The trailer exceeded every high expectation I had for it. It looks as if they improved the stage version in the best possible way. I cannot wait to see this the second it opens, and then see it multiple times after that.
Oklahoma! Attendance recently
 Sep 24 2019, 11:57:23 AM
I totally understand that people pay good money to see specific productions and performances. An award winning performance is a treat to see and is a Very desirable ticket for sure. I have been disappointed in the past to find a performer out and I always have to remember that these are still humans performing. They are subject to the same things ( illness, family situations, etc) as we are.
I work a more common job and I can go in with a cold. With a injured leg. With laryngitis. Broadway

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
 Sep 14 2019, 08:51:49 AM
I agree. I was expecting a total nightmare this morning and it was a smooth process.
True. These are not bargain prices, I knew it was going to be a splurge to see this. I’m sure it will be worth every penny.

Ryan Murphy Set To Adapt A CHORUS LINE
 Sep 5 2019, 11:05:39 AM
The more I think about this, the more I like it.
Ryan Murphy Set To Adapt A CHORUS LINE
 Sep 4 2019, 09:25:23 PM
I don’t always love everything he does, but at least he is creating some very progressive content. I think he has a strong point of view and he uses it to make content he wants.
Non-Smoking Contract for Actors
 Jul 22 2019, 10:07:52 PM
I remember in the Patti LuPone biography she mentions smoking during Evita and Les Miz.
Times Square Partial Power Outage
 Jul 14 2019, 08:39:51 PM
Playbill.com sells playbills if you cannot find an inexpensive one on eBay
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You