News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for stevo3041

Member Name: stevo3041
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

May 14 2019, 11:34:56 AM
Went this morning. There were three of us in line when the box office opened. Got side orchestra, Row F. She said it was partial view but that you don’t miss anything. We shall see.
Oklahoma! lottery
 May 4 2019, 03:04:06 PM
Lost the lotto today but was nearby the theater. Went up and was easily able to use it at the box office. Got dead center, fourth row for $59.50. Not too shabby and with the small theater I feel it will be well worth the money.
The prom rush
 May 4 2019, 12:04:02 PM

Did everyone get tickets?  Just go out fo my event and was gonna try to grab a single.

Late Rush
 May 2 2019, 02:07:06 PM

I have a work event from 10:00AM - 12:00PM (noon) on Saturday but was hoping to rush for a show right after - preferably one musical and one play.    I've seen a lot, but the list below is what I'd like to see - any idea on whether there is usually rush offerings close to curtain for any of the below?

Tootsie

Ain't Too Proud

Ink

Prom!

To Kill a Mockingbird

Kiss Me, Kate

Any recommendations would be awesome.

King Kong Rush?
 Apr 6 2019, 05:07:59 PM
Rush Saturday matinee today. Arrived about 5 minutes to curtain and got a center aisle, Row 2 ticket for $49. Theater was half empty. Sad. Show isn’t great but I did enjoy the theatrics and seeing Kong. Say at least three student groups there - maybe it will survive on that for a bit but I’d expect it to announce a closing as soon as Tony nominations come out.
Network Rush?
 Apr 6 2019, 05:06:03 PM
Just left the theater and was able to grab a SRO ticket. Attendant was nice - said there were more available. Can’t wait to see this one.
BEETLEJUICE Previews
 Apr 3 2019, 11:40:27 PM

Yea, not sure what all the fuss is about.  It likely isn't an award winner - but the show itself is straight up fun.  I laughed on several occasions and those around me were laughing hysterically.  A few great songs, some clever campiness, and while it isn't traditional theater, I appreciated its awareness of itself.  It reminded me of Spongebob, just acceptable for older audiences.  Hoping it sticks around for a bit.

Hillary and Clinton previews
 Apr 3 2019, 04:46:07 PM

Rushed today, Wednesday, for the matinee - didn't get there until about 10:30AM (rushed another show first) - got Row 6, Center Orchestra, dead center seat.  Never been so happy.  Couple next to see spend $179 on their seats.  Loved the show - Metcalf is always AMAZING.

And to the one who was asking about Chelsea - they never mention her by name, only by "daughter"

Also - I didn't get much of a Obama vibe when he came on stage - so maybe he has t

BEETLEJUICE Previews
 Apr 3 2019, 04:42:37 PM

Figured I'd give a rush update - went this morning, a Wednesday, and got stuck on the subway so didn't arrive until 10:10AM - still got an Orchestra Right Row C seat - full view - about four seats in from the aisle.  Hoping it's worth the money!!!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You