News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for heathkliff

Member Name: heathkliff
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Lack of variety in show's schedules.
 Jan 23 2023, 09:56:54 AM

Agreed that it seems a net positive for audiences and neutral for performers. The only lost time I could envision is that the standard schedule gives most performers a Sunday evening off and all day on Monday, whereas some alternative schedules could make that harder to achieve. For the community as a whole, it feels the positives outweigh the negatives. Personally, I relish the opportunity to check out a Thursday matinee or Sunday evening show. I’m trying to decide on a Sunday evening

PICTURES FROM HOME - P/reviews & News Thread
 Jan 13 2023, 11:26:48 PM

Definitely interested in knowing the run time for future planning purposes. 

PARADE On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Jan 10 2023, 09:24:15 AM

Is there a presale going on for a majority of the house? There seems to be zero center orchestra seats available outside of the premium seats. 

Leopoldstadt (Longacre) Seating Question
 Dec 14 2022, 10:04:27 PM

How much occurs in the far corners? Enough that a partial view front orchestra seat isn’t worth the significant price savings? 

GROUNDHOG DAY Will Return to The Old Vic
 Dec 6 2022, 07:37:55 AM

Fingers crossed they sneak in filming a proshot during this run. 

One slot left open for March Theater Weekend. Help me decide!
 Nov 12 2022, 02:09:01 PM

I’ll be flying in myself for that weekend (Wed-Sun), and funnily enough, our Thursday and Friday shows overlap. I’ll be seeing Kimberly Akimbo for my Saturday matinee, and am holding off on &Juliet for a hopeful discount code. Feeling comfortable waiting on the others to see what else might announce or any discounts. 

BEETLEJUICE Previews
 Apr 16 2019, 12:32:24 PM

Can anyone give an updated run time with intermission? 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You