News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Melodicinflation0

Member Name: Melodicinflation0
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Alexandra Waterbury Instagram Post  Dec 13 2019, 03:46:00 AM

ModernMillie3 said: "Many of us have read the complaint, and completely disagree with your statement. It's sad that only men are defending this gross man, but that's always how it goes. Not a shocker. No one, I repeat, NO ONE has labeled him a sex offender. None of us will ever change our minds because of you or any other man on this thread, so you can just stop with the novels, no one is interested. He deserved everything he got, the comments to him online (that caused him t

JLP Rush?  Nov 19 2019, 08:36:55 PM

treblemakerz said: "Melodicinflation0 said: "I went to the box office this past Saturday around 2:15 pm, and was able to get a rush ticket for that evening. Orchestra H 21"

Really? There was a very long rush line that morning and about halfway through the line they announced they were sold out of rush for both shows and many people left empty handed. Huh. Did they just...decide to sell more for the heck of it later on?
"

Possibly, I&rsquo

JLP Rush?  Nov 19 2019, 08:36:43 PM

treblemakerz said: "Melodicinflation0 said: "I went to the box office this past Saturday around 2:15 pm, and was able to get a rush ticket for that evening. Orchestra H 21"

Really? There was a very long rush line that morning and about halfway through the line they announced they were sold out of rush for both shows and many people left empty handed. Huh. Did they just...decide to sell more for the heck of it later on?
"

Possibly, I&r

JLP Rush?  Nov 19 2019, 07:39:28 PM

I went to the box office this past Saturday around 2:15 pm, and was able to get a rush ticket for that evening. Orchestra H 21

Jagged Little Pill preview thread  Nov 5 2019, 10:59:38 PM

Just got out of the show tonight. Collecting my thoughts about it. But overall it seemed kind of a mess.

Andrew Barth Feldman at DEH  Aug 13 2019, 09:58:20 PM
That’s such awful news. I hope he takes all the time he needs before coming back, if he even chooses to. That’s a heavy headspace to be in after something like that. Especially for someone going into their senior year.
Hadestown Understudies  Jul 24 2019, 03:27:09 PM
At the matinee today. Can confirm Eva is back!
OKLAHOMA! Previews  Jul 22 2019, 02:22:24 AM
Wasn’t that the point of this revival? To bring up the hidden story buried within a beloved golden age musical?
OKLAHOMA! Previews  Jun 13 2019, 02:15:29 AM

I was probably at the same show as you Zion24, and I feel the same way. The way the book was presented made me think in my head “Oklahoma is kinda ****ed up”. Listening to the movie version of “Poor Jud” now feels absolutely ridiculous in the movie context.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You