News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for spinningcircles

Member Name: spinningcircles
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

COVID performance cancellations
 Dec 24 2021, 03:27:10 PM

I’m just passing along information I’ve learned from the experience I’m having working in a Broadway theatre and testing daily. The COVID Safety teams have been an extraordinary asset to us (at our theatre, at least). I’m in no way a medical professional, nor do I claim much independent research. 

Dec 24 2021, 02:50:41 PM

If we’re operating under the assumption that they’re testing their company every day over at The Music Man (which, God help us, I hope they are, by now), the intention of doing so is that you catch Omicron so early on in infection that you are not yet infectious yourself. If Sutton was tested on a Tuesday, let’s say, and was negative, her test that she took on Wednesday might’ve come up positive, but she was not infected long enough for the virus to have gained a large

Dec 19 2021, 08:38:38 PM

Miles2Go2: I’ve got to say that I reactivated this account after who-knows-how-long after being strictly a reader for years just to thank you for this comment. You are absolutely right. I work in a Broadway theatre and have, of late, been working closely with epidemiologists as we navigate a world in which live theatre and an active pandemic exist at the same time.  (Some) folks seem to forget that theatre workers (performers and those not on stage) have full lives and responsibili

Hillary and Clinton previews
 Apr 17 2019, 10:23:32 AM

Hi everyone,

Sorry to bump up an old thread, but I guess on the last day of previews... what's the harm? Just got rush tickets for Hillary and Clinton. Row B (front row), seats 102 and 103. I tried looking at pictures of the house/set to get an idea of whether or not these are partial view, but can't really figure it out. Any insight? I know it's too late to worry about it now, but I'd like to set my expectations ahead of time.

Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You