News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MichaelRonca

Member Name: MichaelRonca
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

KPOP Sets December 11 Closing Date on Broadway
 Dec 6 2022, 06:20:30 PM

Damn. Can't say this is shocking, but I was hoping they could turn it around with the holiday tourist rush or try and stick it out until January. I feel really bad for the cast and creative team. The show had its issues but I really enjoyed it!

At least there's the cast recording!

K-POP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Oct 15 2022, 02:05:37 AM

DCS said: "Ensemble1665759202 said: "The preview last night was spectacular - probably the most fun I've ever had at a Broadway show! It looked nothing like the videos posted online in person. Will share full thoughts soon!"

So says the shill who just joined the board today! I can't wait to hear their "objective" opinion
"

Lmao, why would you even comment something like this? I hardly ever comment, but god sometimes this message board is just so toxic. Whose to say they are a plant trying to win over a message board? But if they're not, which I don't think they are, like what would compel you to write that to someone and chase away a new member?

TDF Pik-a-TKT Swap?
 Sep 25 2022, 02:27:54 PM
Joining in on this thread looking for potential swaps! I got:

Cost of Living- September 28th at 7

Topdog/Underdog- Any time before October 19th

Aladdin- November 6th at 6:30

Aladdin- October 4th at 7

Friends the Musical Parody- October 4th at 7:30

Stomp- Any performance before the end of the year.

54 Below- Free admission for 2 and 25$ in food/bev for each person

Monday Night Magic- Any Monday before the end of the year.
Pik a Tkt Exchange
 Sep 22 2019, 06:51:29 PM

I have Da Vinci and Michelangelo: The Titans Experience that I would trade for almost anything

Where to find Great Comet chandelier earrings???
 Sep 17 2019, 11:29:14 AM

Hello! I absolutely regret not getting these at the BCEFA Flea Market in 2017, is there anywhere I can find these chandelier earrings? Is anyone willing to sell them? Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You