News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for juliahamilton

Member Name: juliahamilton
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

freestyle love supreme rush
 Oct 27 2019, 10:12:14 PM

Hiya, we have some answers for you here I believe: https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1119422 <3

Freestyle Love Supreme
 Oct 27 2019, 10:11:08 PM

I was coming out of Betrayal (Jacob's) at 9:45pm yesterday Saturday Oct 26 and popped my head into the box office to see if there were any last-minute tickets and got a $40 rush ticket for the 10pm performance on F4 in the Orchestra (one from the middle-right aisle), no partial view.

Amazing - as FLS always is - and Christopher Jackson + Wayne Brady made special appearances. Brady didn't come out for stage door, but Jackson+everyone else came out and everyon

To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
 Oct 27 2019, 10:02:42 PM

So I rushed today October 27 for the matinée show (2pm) and the box office opened at 11am (apparently always 3h before the matinée to put that discussion to rest:) ). I arrived at 10:45am (because the rain was pouring) and was #18 in line. Asking for two tickets, I got offered SRO on the furthest left (which I've read here didn't seem worth it, and a bit too high of a ledge). We got last row balcony seats instead (two from the furthest left) and they were horri

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Oct 27 2019, 09:51:14 PM

So we ended up rushing yesterday Saturday Oct 26 for the matinée and got amazing SRO tickets, although were seated in the Mezzanine for act II with the help of an usher (they knew from the ticket scanning what seats hadn't been filled and were glad to help us find seats).  

This is the time breakdown for those interested:

8:15 am 2 people in line (#2)

8:20 2 people (us) (#4)

8:25 3 more people (although the friends of the first person

Oct 25 2019, 11:00:21 PM

I've never heard of a 1 ticket per person rule (most other shows have 2 tickets per person) so I was just asking to make sure. Keep a good tone, please.

I'll send updates after we've rushed. Thank you for all replies!

Oct 22 2019, 11:25:54 PM
Hi! Me and a friend are thinking of rushing for SRO tickets tomorrow. It says on the website only 1 ticket per person. Does anyone know if it’s possible to buy 2 anyway, or if my friend can join at 12pm only for the purchase (indirectly me being in line for two people)?

Also - has anyone rushed matinee and know when’s a good time to get there?

Thanks!

May 2 2019, 10:59:29 PM
I’m going to rush on Saturday (for the matinee) or maybe Sunday. Anyone interested in joining forces (I only need one ticket)? When do you think it’s good to arrive?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You