News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sjsolo

Member Name: sjsolo
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

I saw him at the party
 Feb 22 2020, 11:57:44 AM

This version doesn't have an intermission, it runs 1:45.

Six or Girl from the North Country
 Feb 22 2020, 11:50:59 AM

SIX is perfect for a night out, with great music, wonderful performers and a well written show (some of the best songs we've heard in years!). We saw TGFTNC in London and enjoyed it, but it's a much darker piece of theater than SIX. I think it depends on what else you are seeing during your trip. If you want to be blown away by six amazing actresses and leave the theater on a high or if you want an evening that is a little bit depressing and dark. Hope that helps!

Caroline O’Connor in Teatro ZinZanni(Chicago)
 Feb 22 2020, 11:46:36 AM

She's in the show until sometime in early to mid-March - it said the exact date in the program but we don't have it anymore! We saw Teatro ZinZanni Chicago in January with friends and we really enjoyed the evening. Caroline is playing the lead singer in the production and has a number of great numbers throughout! Unfortunately, we saw it the week before she joined the production. This is a fun night out! We saw her in Follies at Chicago Shakes (she was amazing) and in Assasins at

Six reviews
 May 27 2019, 11:45:07 AM

Saw the show last week and fell in love with it! The actresses were great singers and I agree that the Abby nailed her number! Going again next month and can't wait. Hope the show continues to do well in Chicago! This is one definitely worth seeing again!

August Rush in Aurora IL
 May 4 2019, 02:49:05 PM

We saw this last night! John Doyle's direction was wonderful and beautiful at times. The leads (August, his parents and Hope!) we excellent. In true Doyle fashion the entire cast plays instruments and he effectively weaves them in and out throughout the entire show so the show has many seamless transitions from scene to scene. The music is beautiful, but at times seems repetitive and not as memorable as you'd think especially since about 85% of the show is sung. Overall, we enjoy

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You