News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jswaterman

Member Name: jswaterman
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official TDF Thread  Mar 6 2020, 12:48:11 PM

Is there any rhyme or reason as to when TDF is updated with new ticket offers? Seems like the past few months I only see a few of the same shows (except the occasional JLP that has a ton of performances)... Should I be checking at a particular time? Thank you :)

Question on Transferring LincTix  May 29 2019, 10:27:20 PM
I was able to exchange at the box office for mockingbird this past January. Took a few minutes but no problem.
Frankie and Johnny $25 opening night  May 27 2019, 08:20:02 AM
I snagged my ticket for opening night this Wednesday at midnight front row mezz on the aisle. Theyre still available!! They were only selling 25 for $25 (40 after fees) so go quick
Into the Woods at Town Hall Pre-Sale  May 26 2019, 12:21:27 PM

Also curious if anyone has this! Going on now

Recent Experience with Come From Away Rush ??  May 10 2019, 12:39:31 PM

Fosse76 said: "jswaterman said: "I rushed this morning (wed, 2 show day). Got into line at 9:25, i was maybe 15 people back. Got a matinee ticket front row all the way house right. I think they were out of pairs by the time I got up, but I loved my single seat. Slightly partial view, I really just missed the stage left half of the orchestra."

Technically, it's a band, not an orchestra.
"

Of course- I wouldn't know since I couldn't see them cheeky jk, you're right.

And I didn't ask about standing room since I was first offered a seat so close. 

Recent Experience with Come From Away Rush ??  May 9 2019, 12:40:55 AM

I rushed this morning (wed, 2 show day). Got into line at 9:25, i was maybe 15 people back. Got a matinee ticket front row all the way house right. I think they were out of pairs by the time I got up, but I loved my single seat. Slightly partial view, I really just missed the stage left half of the orchestra. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You