News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Fan Club Of Sorts

Member Name: Fan Club Of Sorts
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

has anyone tried doing rush or standing room recently for hadestown?
 Nov 6 2021, 09:17:29 AM

i remember rush for hadestown before 2020 was crazy long but i wanted to know if anyones tried to do standing room or rush recently?

2020-2021 Touring Season
 Apr 26 2020, 10:35:07 PM

I know with all of this crazy going on its hard to get any information but I've been trying to find out if the ferryman is getting a tour like they said they would so far i haven't seen any info regarding a season with the play. The Ferryman was a fantastic show and i really want the chance to see it again but i really don't know what's happening. 

State Technician Tony
 Jan 24 2020, 09:33:35 AM
I just found out that from 1948-1963 there was a Best Stage Technician Tony. I cant figure out why they stopped presenting the award but I thought it was very interesting. I also found out that there was only one prop master to win one, Joe Lynn, he was the only prop master to win a tony award for his work (i believe, correct me if im wrong)
Waiting for Rush/Standing Room tickets in the snow
 Jan 18 2020, 05:08:06 PM
I was planning on trying to get tickets this week and usually when i rush its summer and its not so bad to wait outside for tickets. but ive never done it with snow or it being so cold, does the cold make less people try and rush? and if not are there any tips for battling the cold? thanks!
Prop Food
 Oct 13 2019, 07:05:13 PM

hey everyone i’m working props on a high school production of brighton beach memoirs i know many shows use actual food on stage but i’m not sure if we are going to be allowed to have food on stage because we are renting another schools theatre. i was wondering if any of you had suggestions to make the fake food look real. in the show we use mashed potatoes, oatmeal cookies, liver, ice cream, nuts (someone actually has a nut allergy), lemonade, milk, butter, bread, and soup.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You