News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for yomerves25

Member Name: yomerves25
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE KITE RUNNER Reviews
 Sep 6 2022, 05:11:05 PM

I am selling two orchestra seats on the aisle for the September 21st evening performance.  If anyone is interested, please PM me.

THE KITE RUNNER Previews
 Jul 10 2022, 11:50:18 AM

I am selling two tickets for Kite Runner this Wednesday evening in Row E on the aisle. PM me if you are interested.

Discount?
 Jul 10 2022, 11:48:16 AM

I am selling two tickets for Kite Runner this Wednesday evening in Row E on the aisle. PM me if you are interested.

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Reopening Night Thread
 Feb 18 2022, 03:31:17 PM

I've always been frustrated that the Dementors are not listed in the Playbill. Does anyone know who plays the Dementors in the current Broadway production, or who the original Dementors were?

Jan 16 2022, 02:43:53 PM

Do you have to pick up the Friday Forty tickets from the box office an hour before? I'm driving in, I don't plan on getting there so early.

Jan 10 2022, 08:02:50 PM

I won the Friday Forty for Sunday night, and I'm also wondering where the seats are.  Was looking forward to seeing James Snyder as Harry, sad he's no longer with the show. I saw the original West End and Broadway productions, so I'm curious to see the new versions.

I might have an extra ticket for Sunday night. Would anyone be interested in going? Please PM me.

Beauty and the Beast- Paper Mill Playhouse Sunday 6/16 Matinee
 Jun 16 2019, 08:44:17 AM

I have an extra ticket for Beauty and the Beast at Paper Mill Playhouse today (Sunday, June 16th) at 1:30 pm.  PM me if interested.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You