News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for arcadekillers

Member Name: arcadekillers
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jun 27 2019, 06:22:39 PM

I arrived in NYC today (I’m from Brazil) and was dying to see the show. I wasn’t willing to wait 7+ hours in line to get a rush ticket but also didn’t have 300$ to spend on a single ticket. So I tried to get the box tickets someone mentioned here, but there were none.

I arrived at 10 am at the booth and there was one person in front of me in line for the regular tickets and three warriors in line for the 5pm rush. The girl in front of me got a limited leg room ti

Tootsie Rush  Jun 19 2019, 12:29:04 AM

Has anyone rushed recently (after Tony's)? I'm planning on rushing next Thursday but I think I can only arrive at the box office around 8 a.m.. Do you think I have a shot?

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jun 18 2019, 04:24:26 PM
How does those tickets work?

How long in advance do I have to be in the box ticket to buy those? Are they sold any day of the week or any time? Do we have to line up for those too? How are they not sold out yet? ahahaha

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jun 14 2019, 10:45:11 AM

emb99 said: "any updates for what the line looked like today? any campers?"

Has anyone tried to rush today? I wonder what time to arrive to try to rush the evening performance.

Also, has anybody attended the SRO? How is the experience? Were you able to see anything (I'm 5'0'' and therefore very worried hahaha)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You