News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HelloDolly5

Member Name: HelloDolly5
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

PLEASE DELETE
 Sep 6 2022, 07:22:33 PM

I won the Into The Woods lottery and don’t have anyone to go with. I have 1 ticket for sale for $50 (what I paid).  It’s for today’s  (September 7) 2 pm performance. Message me if you would like to purchase it.  

TheaterMania Gold Club, Audience Extras, Play By Play
 Oct 4 2021, 03:25:09 PM
I renewed my membership a few months ago to Theatermania Gold Club. I’ve seen one show with them since the pandemic. The price of membership was worth just for that one show. They have been updating their site multiple times a day. Good luck trying to get in touch with them.
The Minutes Lottery
 Mar 10 2020, 05:55:33 PM
Does anyone remember how much the fees where for the lottery ticket?
Love in Hate Nation at Two River
 Nov 16 2019, 08:25:04 PM
This was my first Joe Iconis musical. I saw it last week during previews. I really enjoyed it a lot. The first act is a bit too long and starts to get tedious toward the end, but still very good. The 2nd act was excellent. The music was outstanding. Has a 1950s, 60s girl group vibe. My favorite was Revolution In The Institution. I believe that Two River Theater has it on their website. The performers were all very talented. I can’t wait to see where this goes. BTW, one of the producers from Come
The Official TDF Thread
 Nov 7 2019, 12:04:46 PM
I have never been asked for ID for TDF tickets. My aunt has picked up TDF tickets in my name several times. She just told them my name and they gave them to her.
Barbra Streisand exhibition
 Nov 1 2019, 05:03:55 PM
It looks like the museum is closed Fridays and Saturdays, so I won't be going tomorrow. I'll definitely be going sometime soon, though. I'll be sure to report back.
Barbra Streisand exhibition
 Nov 1 2019, 12:44:37 PM

This is the first I'm hearing of it. I'm a HUGE Barbra fan! I'm going to go tomorrow. I'll let you know how it is!
Thanks for the info!

Discounted Opera Tickets
 Oct 18 2019, 04:03:45 AM
Does anyone know any resources for heavily discounted opera tickets at the Met? I am aware of their daily digital rush ($25). Are there any seat filler sites that frequently offer Met tickets? I belong to one that has offered a few recently, but this is uncommon. Does anyone have any advice?
Free ticket to Broadway Bounty Hunter today @ 2
 Jul 27 2019, 12:30:39 PM
Taken!
Free ticket to Broadway Bounty Hunter today @ 2
 Jul 27 2019, 11:28:10 AM
I have 1 ticket to today's show at 2. Message me with your email address and the ticket is yours. I just don't want it to go to waste.
Matinees for Friday, July 5
 Jun 26 2019, 01:53:28 AM
It appears that a few shows are doing matinees on July 5. Does anyone have a list of these shows? I can't seem to find them on the internet. Thank You!
Gary closing this Sunday
 Jun 16 2019, 08:40:44 PM
I also really enjoyed this show. I would have tried to go again if it wasn’t closing tonight.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You