News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JeffBGoode2

Member Name: JeffBGoode2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SEA WALL/A LIFE to Broadway  Aug 11 2019, 09:13:02 PM

taylortrensch said: "inception said: "Gyllenhaal is one of the worst actors alive."

right - he's one of the worst actors alive which is why he's a big draw for selling tickets and exactly whya company worth several billions of dollars trustedhim to star in their bigsummer 2019 movie.so terrible ):

myself and several others are flying to the US just to see jake in this show just because he's one of our favourite bad acto

SEA WALL/A LIFE to Broadway  Aug 11 2019, 07:48:00 PM

BroadwayNoob said: "The reviews of this seem all around very mixed. I'd love to see Jake in something on Broadway but I'm wondering if I should wait for him to do another show (this will almost certainly not be his last show on Broadway) or go see this one. I'm only debating this because I'm 16 and I'd like to see a show not just for the actor. I do enjoy plays though - should I just go for it and get a ticket?"

That may be in 2021, since he booke

SEA WALL/A LIFE to Broadway  Aug 2 2019, 05:14:58 PM

After Eight said: "A while back there was a book entitled Broadway Babylon,

This miserableopus should bear the title Broadway Babble On.

What a dud.

And truly,Jake Gyllenhaal's phony ad-lib “joke” takes the cake.Imagine getting a laugh at the thought of delivering bored-out-of-their-gourd patrons into the arms of Morpheus. How hilarious!

Actually, the only entertaining nano-second I experienced at this “entertainment&r

Gyllenhaal and Ashford to lead West End SUNDAY/PARK in 2020  Jun 17 2019, 03:42:37 PM
bwayboy22 said: "SmoothLover said: "ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "I think Jake G is one of the most interesting actors of his generation, but he’s poison at the Hollywood Box Office. He hasn’t made a profitable movie in 4 years. That’ll change with Spider Man: Far From The Home I Love, but I don’t think it will be a *career* boost for him. A feature film of SUNDAY would, financially, be a disaster.

I hope he keeps coming back to theatre (where he

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You