News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Dragon Eye

Member Name: Dragon Eye
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Your Dream Production
 Aug 7 2019, 11:19:57 AM
Broadway's CatF cast but with London's staging, sets, and songs
"Unpopular" popular musicals appreciation thread
 Jul 31 2019, 10:09:06 AM

Huss417 said: "Dragon Eye said: "This board has a lot of hate going around about a lot of hate going around for the modern "fandom musicals" for lack of a better term, so this thread is to combat that, if you like Be More Chill, let's talk about that! Mean Girls, more power to you! any other show the board at large doesn't like but you do, come on in and talk about it"

When did peoples opinions become "hate"?
"

"Unpopular" popular musicals appreciation thread
 Jul 30 2019, 02:01:14 PM
This board has a lot of hate going around about a lot of hate going around for the modern "fandom musicals" for lack of a better term, so this thread is to combat that, if you like Be More Chill, let's talk about that! Mean Girls, more power to you! any other show the board at large doesn't like but you do, come on in and talk about it
Tootsie controversy
 Jul 30 2019, 01:47:22 PM
In my opinion, it clearly wasn't intentional by the crew, and the cast is just doing their job. That being said I don't think some things were thought through enough, and just in general the man in a dress joke really doesn't feel right to me in 2019
Beetlejuice rush
 Jul 19 2019, 08:09:09 PM

Thank you so much

Beetlejuice rush
 Jul 19 2019, 03:33:50 PM
I'm gonna be coming up to see Beetlejuice on the 17th of August, when should I get in line for rush tickets/how fast dose the line fill
Hadestown resale rush
 Jul 19 2019, 09:18:42 AM
So it's just the standard admission blue dots, sorry for the dumb questions I'm just trying to figure out how do-able Hadestown rush is
Hadestown resale rush
 Jul 19 2019, 08:42:16 AM
So Hadestown tickets right now are 90% resale on ticketmaster, my question is can any unsold resale tickets be bought at rush or no
Beetlejuice Rush Price range
 Jun 20 2019, 06:45:41 PM

Thank you so much, I was looking around on playbill and I thought the price was a bit to good to be true, so I just wanted to double check

Beetlejuice Rush Price range
 Jun 20 2019, 06:38:35 PM

Im planning  a new york trip and planning to get rush for Beetlejuice, whats the price range for rush tickets

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You