News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayBuzz2

Member Name: BroadwayBuzz2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BOOTH USHER w/ VIRUS
 Mar 12 2020, 03:33:27 PM

Hi.
Does anyone have any intel as to where the usher was primarily located in the Booth?
Also male or female?

Just trying to put my mind at ease a bit since I was there when they were working.

Thanks!

MOULIN ROUGE SRO UPDATES
 Aug 6 2019, 07:47:04 PM

Hi,

Anyone know if MR has SRO yet? If so, what time do they sell them, etc.

Thanks!

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Jul 30 2019, 10:18:15 AM

Anyone have any SRO line updates as today is the first day no rush tickets are sold at the theatre? What's the line looking like currently, etc?

The Official TDF Thread
 Jul 25 2019, 04:45:55 PM

Anyone see the Cher Show via TDF and have seating location updates?

TIA!

CHER SHOW TDF!
 Jul 25 2019, 04:44:20 PM

Hi, anyone see the Cher Show via TDF and have any seating locations on where they were placed? Please let me know! Thanks in advance!! :)

Jul 20 2019, 09:32:05 AM

Anyone on the rush line currently? how is it? 

Jul 17 2019, 08:21:10 AM

Anyone do rush for a Sat. Evening show? What time should I get there? What time does the evening line actually start? TIA!

Hadestown Question (Major spoiler)
 Jun 28 2019, 11:18:40 AM

Daniel M said: "I saw Hadestown in previews and again last night. During the previews performance, at the very end, Orpheus walked up several steps after the landing before turning around. Last night, he only walked up on the landing and didn't go up the second staircase. I think there is a difference in dramatic impact depending on how close he gets to the exit and am curious if Reeve/Orpheus gets to choose at each performance when the turn is or if there's a set point.

Jason Robert Brown/Stephen Sondheim 6/24
 Jun 22 2019, 10:51:32 AM

So excited to attend this event. Anyone think it will be possible to catch a glimpse of SS or JRB at the stage door?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You