News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for OzzieinNY

Member Name: OzzieinNY
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Last show in NYC  Jul 12 2019, 03:35:53 PM

I've been in NY for the past 3 months but I'm going home next week. I've had amazing luck with shows here and I've seen or have tickets to everything I've wanted to see (Except Hadestown, but I don't have the time to line up for rush unfortunately - still entering the lottery every day though). I'm seeing TKAM and Oklahoma! this week but I want to fit one more in. Any suggestions - only things that have rush tickets please. I've been working through everything

The Prom Rush vs TDF  Jun 26 2019, 12:52:46 PM

I rushed a few weeks ago after missing out on rush tickets to a different show. I ended up at the BO at 11 am and they had one rush ticket left. This was on a Saturday as well! I was very surprised they had a ticket left. This was before the Tony's though and before the announcement of the show's closure so things may have changed. 

Secret Life of Bees Lottery  Jun 26 2019, 12:50:39 PM

Has anyone won the lottery for secret life of bees? I've been entering every day and am starting to doubt whether I'll win a ticket - would love to hear some success stories?

Alternatively, has anyone tried the cancellation line?

$32 To Kill A Mockingbird - This Saturday, 8pm  Jun 24 2019, 05:29:30 PM

I have sent you a PM

Tootsie or Chicago  Jun 24 2019, 11:56:11 AM

Thanks for the tips everyone - I ended up rushing Tootsie. 

4th in line at about 9:15 am and got a ticket in Orch row B - far side but have been told it's full view! very excited 

Tootsie or Chicago  Jun 24 2019, 11:54:49 AM

I considered it, but I've entered a few times and haven't won - I didn't want to risk missing out so went with rushing tootsie!

Tootsie or Chicago  Jun 23 2019, 03:21:02 PM

I have the opportunity to rush one show tomorrow and given it's a Monday, there isn't a ton on. 

I'm thinking either Chicago or Tootsie - is one easier to rush/has better seats? Have you seen both and preferred one of them? I know pretty much nothing about Tootsie, but I've seen the Chicago movie and really like the music. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You