News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cmeridian

Member Name: cmeridian
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Grey House rush
 Jul 16 2023, 03:05:24 PM

We got to the box office at 12:55 today. Orchestra O, seats 5 and 7 (last row of the Orchestra), third and fourth seats from the aisle.

Music Man Rush Line. 11/16/22
 Nov 17 2022, 07:17:46 PM

I purchased a matinee rush ticket at the box office yesterday at 12:23. I got Orchestra J8. 

Little Shop...Who Leads? Anyone know?
 Apr 28 2022, 01:17:24 AM

WiCkEDrOcKS said: "What will it take for Tammy to leave this show? LOL"

I saw this last night…is Audrey supposed to have a drinking problem (or was the actress drinking between scenes), because it was such an odd performance.

Grand Horizons Previews
 Jan 8 2020, 05:39:50 PM
I caught the matinee today. There were a few big laughs, but for the most part I chuckled through it. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. The acting was great. I got a mobile rush ticket and ended up front row center.
Tootsie Rush
 Jul 27 2019, 10:24:53 PM

My girlfriend and I both won the lottery two weeks ago, but ended up doing something else, so we didn't get the tickets. I entered the lottery again last night using my Mom's name (since she wanted to see it). I got to the rush line this morning a few minutes after 9. There was a long line, so I checked my email, and sure enough Mom won the lottery. We ended up in Orchestra N20 & 22, surrounded by other lottery winners.

TICKET TO SELL - Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
 Jul 21 2019, 11:50:42 AM

Call Ticketmaster and see if you can return the tickets. That's what I did last fall when my travel plans changed. It's possible their policy has changed since then, but give it a try.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You