News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mdibs21

Member Name: mdibs21
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Oct 1 2019, 05:43:05 PM
It’ll probably be around March/April I believe for contracts. Ahmad left recently for rehearsals for West Side Story, but other than that there hasn’t been any announcements of the original cast departing.
 Aug 1 2019, 12:55:11 PM

SneakySylveon said: "Im on line today. Got here around 11, it’s currently 12pm and Im the first and only person on line. I thought it'd be busier cause the weather is beautiful today but, its just me rn."

That’s good to hear!

Jul 17 2019, 10:19:08 AM
For anyone curious about Wednesday matinee, someone from the Hadestown Facebook group said they got to the line at 7am and were 15th in line, and the first person got there at 4am. It appears at least for Wednesday matinees that most people get there between 4am and 7 to secure a spot.
 Jul 12 2019, 07:06:17 AM

mdibs21 said: "Update: my friend and I got here at 6:45, and we are numbers 3 and 4 on line! Long wait ahead but going to be worth it."

Second update: the first two people didn’t realize that rush tickets don’t go on sale until 5, so they’re going to another show. They got here at 5am. Now my friend and I are 1 and 2! 

Jul 12 2019, 06:49:30 AM
Update: my friend and I got here at 6:45, and we are numbers 3 and 4 on line! Long wait ahead but going to be worth it.
 Jul 11 2019, 10:33:51 PM
To those that have gone, is it better to get the rush seats or standing room? I also want to stagedoor after, and I’ve heard how quickly it fills up (also if anyone has any tips on getting to stagedoor quickly, it would be greatly appreciated!).
 Jul 8 2019, 03:36:45 PM

My friend and I are planning to rush tickets on this Friday (July 12), and I was wondering if anyone can suggest when to get there? Also, what time do they actually sell rush tickets (I know it’s 12 and 5, but since there is only an evening show on Fridays will it be 5pm instead of noon?) We have to take the train into penn and walk so overall it’s an hour and a half journey, so we want to make sure we get there before the line gets too long.

Jul 8 2019, 03:36:04 PM

My friend and I are planning to rush tickets on this Friday (July 12), and I was wondering if anyone can suggest when to get there? Also, what time do they actually sell rush tickets (I know it’s 12 and 5, but since there is only an evening show on Fridays will it be 5pm instead of noon?) We have to take the train into penn and walk so overall it’s an hour and a half journey, so we want to make sure we get there before the line gets too long.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You