News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JRwriter

Member Name: JRwriter
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tea At Five Boston Reviews
 Jul 24 2019, 05:26:28 PM

WOW! I was one of the lucky ones in the lobby on July 10th waiting for the house doors to open. When they didn't, my guess was that she had a hissy-fit. Sounds like it was more along the lines of The Alamo! 

Jul 14 2019, 07:27:20 PM

VernonGersch said: "I caught he show and while my expectations were exceedingly low - I was pleasantly surprised and actually quite impressed -and moved -by the show and Faye's performance.

I would recommend the show to almost anyone. Really enjoyed it
"

Glad you got to see it! Did she have her lines down better than earlier performances? Maybe the cancelation on Wed, nite was a wake up call. Unfortunately, that was the night I had tickets for, When did

Jul 14 2019, 05:07:05 PM

Dollypop said: "Perhaps 30 years ago, I was teaching high school English and moderating the schoo's newspaper. We had secured an interview with an Off-Broadway actor who had done a TV series that had a cult following.

In the course of the interview, the actor spoke of a movie he'd done with Dunaway and what a miserable experience it was. He said she was impossible to work with and felt she really needed "professional help".

On the train ride ho

Jul 13 2019, 12:23:05 PM

GiantsInTheSky2 said: "I see tweets from someone earlier today, saying that they delayed opening the doors because an alarm messed up the sound system. Guessing that was the matinee, but why cancel one of the last performances with no explanation....

Not gonna lie, my selfish side wishes this was more of a dumpster-fire than just a mediocre letdown. At least then it would be interesting to discuss, imo.
"

That's what they told us as we waited in the lob

Jul 12 2019, 02:12:26 PM

I was looking forward to seeing it this week, on the 10th, but the 7:30pm performance was canceled at 7:20pm. Haven't heard any reason why yet. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You