News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Barrett White

Member Name: Barrett White
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jul 25 2019, 10:16:21 AM

It’s 10:15 AM and I’m 12th in line. Will update at 5 PM when rush begins!

They sold out of rush real quick, I think they only had 4 or 5 of them. I was able to get a standing room ticket though!

I had standing room partial view, house right in spot #7. The view was perfect. The only thing you can’t see is the balcony up above where Hades usually enters from. But if you bend over and look through the banister you can see everything, l

Beetlejuice Rush  Jul 23 2019, 08:44:53 AM

Currently it’s 8:30AM on a Tuesday and I’m sixth in line:) Rush is at 10! Also it was rainy last night and it’s unusually chilly this morning (68° in mid July). It’s been drizzling/sprinkling on and off all morning. I say all of that to allow you to make inferences on how weather may affect the line for tickets, lol. Best of luck to everyone! I’ll update once I find out if I got a ticket or not!

Update#1: Seventh person arriv

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Jul 12 2019, 03:01:56 PM

Hey all, what's it typically like on a Thursday these days, now that we're about a month out from the Tonys? I plan to see it on July 25 and I'm not sure when to get in line - I've seen some posts say noon, some 10AM, and some 2pm... I know you can't really know for sure, but what do you guys suppose? It's a one-show day on a weekday. Hm.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You