News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ShowStop2

Member Name: ShowStop2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Isaac West Side Advice  Dec 28 2019, 11:00:45 AM

They have not changed the opening to give Isaac the same preview time. If he misses opening night he won't be eligible for a Tony nomination. I imagine they know he won't be back in time for opening so they pushed out the date. He is a wonderful performer I can't blame them for doing it. 

PSA: Tony Awards Date 2020  Sep 21 2019, 01:01:17 PM

Any tips on how to get tickets?

Amelie UK Tour  Sep 16 2019, 09:34:06 AM

I got to see this production in Ireland - it is fantastic. Worth seeing!

Any must see west end shows right now?  Aug 7 2019, 05:17:40 AM

The concert version of Les Mis is opening on the 10th which has a great cast. 

If you like Hamilton, the current Westend cast is the best I have ever seen. 

Who gets a physical Tony award?  Aug 6 2019, 10:35:43 AM

For the likes of Best Musical or Best Revival who gets to walk away with a physical Tony award? I have read conflicting answers - some say the whole production while others state only the producers do?

Does anyone know or have any experience with this? 

Do theaters hold back on certain seats?  Jul 21 2019, 12:34:13 PM

HogansHero said: "are you searching for premium or mid-premium seats? I see a healthy number of orchestra tickets available throughout except what I would think are house seats and seats being held for rush.

Side note: when we are talking about Broadway it really is not helpful to get info on what happens elsewhere because it's different.
"

HogansHero, out of curiosity why do you think comparing other theaters to broadway theaters is not helpful?

Wild Broadway Stories?  Jul 21 2019, 12:28:42 PM

I saw the original westend Wicked cast with Idina Menzel and in One Short Day one of the bobble men fell over and couldn't get back up he just kept rolling around. It was absolutely hilarious and the cast also thought so as they had to stop the number they were laughing to hard. It was glorious. They started again but Idina kept laugh so they had to stop and try again!

Hadestown Understudies  Jul 21 2019, 09:50:18 AM

I have seen Hadestown twice with the OBC but I would LOVE to see Timothy Hughes understudy Hades. De Shields as Hermes is a must see. 

Do theaters hold back on certain seats?  Jul 20 2019, 11:08:19 AM

Yes we do hold back house seats or production seats depending on the type of show. It would be unusual for these to be large sections, maybe about 10 seats. They are released the day before or morning of. Some theaters will use these as their lotto or rush seats depending on their view. If you are looking on the map on ticketmaster this is not always a true reflection as what is for sale. Some seats are held to only be sold directly by the boxoffice or on hold for VIPs which will be released

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You