News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for CometGirl2

Member Name: CometGirl2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE INHERITANCE to play the Barrymore this fall; Sept previews/Nov. opening
 Aug 22 2019, 12:33:25 PM

I’ll be in NYC for a few days during previews and will only be able to see Part 1. Do you I think it would be a mistake to go to Part 1 only?

Need recommendations for a show this Sunday night 7/28
 Jul 23 2019, 04:36:38 PM

It does refer to The Great Comet - best theater experience of my life, and shared with my daughter!  Thanks for the rec for Grace's new show.  I'll look in to it.

Jul 23 2019, 04:24:46 PM

Thanks for all the great tips!  Fairview looks really good, but it's sold out.  On our short list is Book Of Mormon, Chicago (never seen live), Broadway Bounty Hunter, #DateMe, and Mojada.  We've seen the Play that Goes Wrong and aren't too interested in Pretty Woman.  How is Chicago holding up?

Jul 22 2019, 04:37:57 PM

A night off is always an option too   Any feedback on #DateMe?  Noticed that one has a Sunday night show - would be something different!

Jul 22 2019, 03:11:18 PM

My daughter and I will be in NYC this coming Wednesday-Monday for 5 wonderful days of shows. We want to pack as much in as possible and we have one slot left - Sunday night. We would love suggestions/recommendations for a show that night (off-Broadway is great too). We've got tickets to What the Constitution Means to Me, Oklahoma, Mockingbird, Moulin Rouge, Tootsie, Hadestown, and The Prom. Thanks all.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You