News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for thatstheone

Member Name: thatstheone
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Recent Experience with Come From Away Rush ??  Sep 7 2019, 09:13:57 AM

Bumping here!

Hoping to rush on the 20th, a Friday.  My mom has a bad back and knees, does CFA offer rush seats as well as SRO?

HERCULES to Play the Public Theatre this summer!!  Sep 7 2019, 09:10:15 AM

I won the in person lotto last night, at around 8:10, thankfully there were still some announcements and acknowledgments being made, so I saw the whole thing.  Sat center, row L.  I almost left at 8, so my recommendation is definitely don't lose hope at 8PM, they had runners coming down the hill with tickets at 8:05!

Overall, it had some weak points, but I very much enjoyed it.  Roger Bart is an absolute treasure, and the voices on the Muses blew my hair back.

Betrayal Seating Discussion  Sep 5 2019, 08:46:47 PM

I had a $25 seat, C8.  There was one scene that was a little partial view, but even that was fine.  I was very happy with what I paid and saw.

DEH sro/rush/lottery?  Sep 5 2019, 07:30:04 PM

Wanting to rush, but are there any sitting tickets or is it all SRO?  Getting them for my Mom who has a bad back and couldn't stand for an entire show.  If it's all SRO, might have to try another one for her.

Beetlejuice Rush  Aug 8 2019, 09:25:42 AM
I was. :/ Got here at 8:17, but didn't figure out I was in the wrong place until 8:45. Oh well. I'm about 10th in line, I'll report back as to where the tickets are.

For simpletons like me, if you see a door that says "stage door", YOU'RE ON THE WRONG SIDE. Even though the side on 7th av looks like an entrance, make sure you're on the Broadway side. That was my bad.

Beetlejuice Rush  Aug 8 2019, 08:43:59 AM
So I'm at the theatre at 8:40 and either I'm first in line or in the wrong spot! I'm right in front of the theatre, does the line start elsewhere?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You