News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Tokali

Member Name: Tokali
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hamilton vs Harry Potter and the cursed child
 Aug 11 2019, 09:22:21 AM

so I can only afford to get one ticket either Hamilton or Harry Potter and the cursed child which one should I get ? or  which one is more of a must see ?

Back row tickets
 Aug 10 2019, 05:03:29 PM
I've bought a ticket to the opening night of Betrayal at the Jacobs Theatre however i only found seats in the back row (K104) i wanted to ask is it still gonna be worth it or would the experience be less enjoyable/less visible from there ?
Opening night
 Aug 8 2019, 10:48:51 PM
Ha ha ha ha i didn’t mean it that way i just meant if they separate us or not it’s not about taking pictures and by red carpet i only meant if we can see it . Im an Egyptian theatre student in germany so yeah going to broadway is very much like a once a lifetime opportunity for me i just wanted to ask whats the most i can get from it.
Opening night
 Aug 8 2019, 10:04:35 PM
Hi i just got tickets for an opening night show. And im pretty psyched about it. Also a friend of mine told there are usually a lot of celebrities who usually go to opening night which sounds pretty awesome. My question is : can we (as normal audience members) also meet those visiting celebrities or do they like kinda separate us ? And is there a red carpet ? And do they do the stage door after the show on opening night as well ?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You