News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ItsKatrina

Member Name: ItsKatrina
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway pianist arrested for trying to seduce 14 year old boy...
 Sep 7 2019, 04:51:34 PM

They're stopping someone from committing the statutory rape or a minor.  I think that's a perfectly good use of taxpayer money and the polices time.  I can't even believe that you'd think otherwise.

I can't even believe that anything I've said on this thread has to be said in 2019.  I can't believe how many people will defend pedophiles or will try to sweep pedophila under the rug as if it's not a heinous crime that needs to be stopped

COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
 Aug 17 2019, 01:10:47 AM

Dolly80 said: "ItsKatrina said: "Patti knows she's picking up the 2020 Tony for Featured Actress and Rosalie was offered to take the role to Broadway but it fell through on Rosalie's end."

Nope- you are totally wrong on that.
"

I trust my sources but if you say so! 

Aug 16 2019, 10:55:18 PM

Patti knows she's picking up the 2020 Tony for Featured Actress and Rosalie was offered to take the role to Broadway but it fell through on Rosalie's end.

Aug 16 2019, 09:44:19 PM

chrishuyen said: "fwiw Matt Tamanini hinted on Broadway Radio that there would be a Company announcement sometime this upcoming week, though no clue if it's just the official announcement of the transfer or cast as well."

Transfer, theatre, and cast are being announced next week 

:) 

Aug 16 2019, 06:10:59 PM

LuPone is doing the Broadway run.

Aug 14 2019, 07:10:50 PM

broadwaybabywannabe2 said: "QueenAlice said: "Lenk would be an extraordinary choice. I hope it’s true."

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!...Lenk is ABSOLUTELY THE WORST CHOICE for a role that is written for a very New York City man/woman!!...i know you all loved Katrina's work in The Bands Visit, but honestly is she right for this role?...NO NO NO...please stop these rumors and pure speculation...let's just wait and see who is REALLY going to play Bobbi

Aug 13 2019, 06:57:25 PM

Stop playing these games.

You can go through Robbie2's posts and see that nothing they've claimed to have insider info on was actually true.

The show is cast and there will be an announcement soon.

It's opening at the Bernard Jacobs.
Katrina Lenk is Bobbi.  

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You