News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RandyBonnette

RandyBonnette Profile Photo
Member Name: RandyBonnette
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Boy Band Project interview
 Jan 15 2020, 05:09:49 AM

TheaterGeek said: "You can find my interviews and tons of other materials on acting and writing lyrics. I will publish custom writing reviews later."   

Hi there,

Could you please share the texts of inteviews (pdf or Google Drive)? I'm working on my project for Queensborough Community College. We had The Boy Band Project event in November 2019 too.

Has anyone seen a
 Oct 4 2019, 04:56:49 AM

nealb1 said: "Thanks - I just saw it on Broadwaybox. Not that much of a discount unfortunately. I've seen a couple of reviews and comments in the event sections with reference to hire essay writer for the upcoming performances (discounts for students as well). I'm sure it will be on the boards at 50%. So may just have to wing it when I get there. Thanks."

Hello,

Does the Broadwaybox have any discounts for the upcoming events? I mean those listed on cheaptickets.com/events/performers/summer-the-donna-summer-musical-tickets? Most of them cost $151 now.

Thanks.

Discount codes for Kinky Boots/Wicked this weekend?
 Sep 6 2019, 06:53:58 AM

BroadwayConcierge said: "Discounts toWickedare nonexistent. However, going by the guidelines you've set out to do my essay today I would have recommended Miss Saigonfor your friend in its place anyway!"

Hello,

What is the best place to track discounts? Nytix or Tdf? Thanks.

Anastasia Discount Code
 Aug 19 2019, 03:00:32 AM

Willie4316 said: "It's actually a separate website that lets you put in the agency discount. www.TelechargeOffers.com"

Hi there,

Is the website still active? Whenever I copy and paste it in my browser, it's blocked by my antivirus. What could be the reason? Did anyone else have a similar issue? Thanks.

Theatermania's Gold Club
 Aug 14 2019, 08:06:56 AM

Theater3232 said: "What I really like about Show-Score is that if you're unable to attend a performance, you can cancel or reschedule (if you cancel you get your$5/ticket refund),as long as it's at least 24 hours in advance. Show-Score really cares about its members and the people there are so easy to type my essay or deal with."

Hello,

I got a 40% off discount because of my membership in the NJEA community. I contacted the club via email to upgrade my account from the standard membership, still waiting for the terms and conditions and whether my community membership will influence that.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You