News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for IFeelPretty95

Member Name: IFeelPretty95
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Roulette experiences
 Aug 29 2019, 09:14:18 AM

I've had great experiences with Broadway Roulette! I've used them a few times and so far I've gotten orchestra seats for all but one show. Sure, I've only gotten shows that are more likely to be discounted (like Chicago, The Prom and Anastasia) but 2 out of 5 seats have been center orchestra, 2 have been side orchestra but close to the center (one was on the aisle) and only one mezzanine seat, which was row C or D of the mezzanine at the Longacre. 

New WICKED Cast Replacements this month and next?
 Aug 22 2019, 12:39:57 PM

Sorry if this has already been discussed somewhere, but I just bought a ticket to Wicked in mid September (first time seeing the show!) and I saw where Kyle Dean Massey is in for Fiyero. Does anyone know how long he's expected to be in the show? Is he filling in for someone or are they announcing a new Fiyero sometime soon?

Bad Theater Behavior
 Aug 16 2019, 02:26:00 PM

It seems like every show I've seen in the past year or so has had bad audience members. The girl at The Ferryman who took her shoes off and sat cross-legged in her seat, the man who was recording at Mean Girls, the strobe lights going off on phones during Beautiful and the women on either side of me at My Fair Lady - one was eating and digging in what sounded like a cereal box and the other was humming along and waving her hands like a director... and we were on the third row! I hone

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You